See also: Darcey
Janine Darcey , of its true name Janine Renee Casaubon , was a French Actrice of Cinéma.
BiographyBorn on January 14th 1917 with Asnières-sur-Seine (Hauts-de-Seine), died on October 1st 1993 with Fontenay-the-Briis (the Essonne), it is the girl of Eugene Casaubon , industrialist and of Marie Bouchon .
Janine Darcey is provided education for in Paris region where his/her parents are installed, then share in England to continue its studies.
After its return, it takes courses of theater and obtains small roles of figuration in some films.
Marc Allégret the remark and offers to him in 1938 a role of young first, raises academy, and heroin in famous film “Entrée of the artists” in which it gives the counterpart to Louis Jouvet, it obtains for this role the price Suzanne Bianchetti which rewards the most promising revelation for the year.
- Stéphan, born in 1945, which will launch out in a career of singer, author, type-setter, until his suicide in 1980.
- Karine, born in 1951, it also singer, who will belong to the troop of Big Bazar of Michel Fugain.
March 6th 1957, it remarie with Michel Jacovleff , “writer” but especially adventurous and smoothie, he will have surely contributed to his distance of the movie studios.
In the years 1970, Janine lives in a small village of mountain, well far from the capital, with Gréolières (the Alpes-Maritimes), not being more present, the profession does not call any more upon it that episodically for small roles, and its writer of husband, posts his feather only on his ear…
Désœuvrée after the suicide of his/her son Stéphan, it takes again some turnings in the years 1980, but with the age and the distance of professional environment, the roles are done increasingly rare…
A career which seemed quite promising but wasted, for this actress now forgotten of the public.
Catalog of films
- 1935 : to tighten enemy , of max Ophüls, with Georges Vitray.
- 1935 : Sisters of weapons , Leon Pear tree, with Thomy Bourdelle
- 1936: the kid , of Léonide Moguy, with Lucien Baroux.
- 1936 : the attack , of Pierre-Jean Ducis, with Charles Vanel.
- 1936 : Here is Paris , short film of Claude Bayser, with Bernard Lajarrige
- 1937: Free of port , Dimitri Kirsanoff, with Paul Azaïs.
- 1937 : Double crime on the line Maginot , of Felix Gandera, with Victor Francen.
- 1937 : Three artillerists with the boarding school , of Rene Pujol, with Raymond Cordy.
- 1938 : Storm , of Marc Allégret, with Charles Boyer.
- 1938 : Entered of the artists , Marc Allégret, with Louis Jouvet.
- 1938 : small the thing , of Maurice Bell, with Robert Lynen.
- 1938 : the Drama of Shanghai , Georg-Wilhelm Pabst, with Raymond Roller.
- 1938 : Let us go up the Fields-Élysées , of and with Sacha Guitry.
- 1938 : I sing , of Christian Stengel, with Charles Trénet.
- 1938 : the most beautiful girl of the world, Dimitri Kirsanoff , with Georges Rollin.
- 1939 : Cavalcade of love , Raymond Bernard, with Claude Dauphin.
- 1939 : Sixth stage , of Maurice Bell, with Jean Daurand.
- 1939 : Harmony , of Marcel the Herbarium, with Victor Francen.
- 1939 : French without tears , of Anthony Asquith, with Ray Milland.
- 1940 : Old Bill and its , of Ian Dalrymphe, with John Millets.
- 1940 : Parade in seven nights , of Marc Allégret, with Raimu.
- 1940 : the marvellous Night , of Jean-Paul Paulin, with Fernandel.
- 1940 : Tobi is an angel , of Yves Allégret, with Pierre Brasseur.
- 1941 : men without fear , of Yvan Noah, with Claude Dauphin.
- 1941 : Six little girls in white , of Yvan Noah, with Jean Murat.
- 1941 : small the riens , of Raymond Leboursier, with Raimu.
- 1941 : the beautiful life , short film of Robert Bibal, with Claude Dauphin.
- 1942 : the lucky star , of Jean Boyer, with Fernandel.
- 1942 : the inn of the abyss , Willy Rozier, with Aime Clariond.
- 1942 : Cape with broad the , of Jean-Paul Paulin, with Gerard Landry.
- 1943 : the crossroads of the lost children , Léo Joannon, with Serge Reggiani.
- 1943 : a drama with the circus , short film of Marc Allégret, with Louis Jourdan.
- 1947 : the lower part of the charts , Andre Cayatte, with Paul Meurisse.
- 1949 : the mystery of the yellow room , Henri Aisner, with Serge Reggiani.
- 1949 : Return to the life " The return of Antoine" , of Georges Lampin, with François Périer.
- 1951 : High-speed motorboats without make-up , short film of Jacques Guillon.
- 1953 : Children of the love , Léonide Moguy, with Etchika Choureau.
- 1953 : Partners of the night , Ralph Habib, with Francoise Arnoul.
- 1954 : Of the trouble at the men , as Jules Dassin, with Jean Were used.
- 1959 : a witness in the city of Edouard Molinaro, with Lino Ventura.
- 1961 : the straight line , of Strong Jacques, with Daniel Ivernel.
- 1962 : the Sword and the balance ; of Andre Cayatte, with Anthony Perkins.
- 1967 : Risks of the trade , Andre Cayatte, with Jacques Brel.
- 1974 : the phantom of freedom , of Shine Buñuel, with Michel Piccoli.
- 1978 : the carapate , of Gerard Oury, with Pierre Richard.
- 1978 : the teenager , of Jeanne Moreau, with Simone Signoret.
- 1979 : Blow of head , Jean-Jacques Annaud, with Patrick Dewaere.
- 1984 : Good pleasure , of Francis Girod, with Michel Serrault.
- 1983 : American dreamer , of Rick Rosenthal, with JoBeth Williams.
- 1988 : the plot , of Agnieszka Holland, with Christophe Lambert.
- 1988 : Half-half , of Paul Boujenah, with Michel Boujenah.
- 1991 : a man and two women , of Valerie Stroh, with Lambert Wilson.
- 1991 : One formidable time , of and with Gerard Jugnot.
- 1991 : the watch, the cross and the manner , of Ben Lewin, with Bo Hoskins.
- 1993 : Request for us , of Jean-Jacques Vergnes, with Delphine Rich.
- 1993 : minor Offense , of Francis Girod, with Claude Brasseur.
- 1964 - Méliès, magician of Montreuil-sous-Bois , Jean-Christophe Averty
- 1968 - Six blue horses , of Philippe Joulia
- 1971 - Investigations of the Police chief Maigret (Maigret at the school) , of Claude Barma
- 1971 - Madam are you free? , of Claude Heymann
- 1972 - Strong François (Cecile and Nicolas) , of Jacques Ertaud
- 1972 - the appointment of the Moors , of Pierre Gautherin
- 1976 - Like good bread , of Philippe Joulia
- 1981 - cheerfulnesses of correctional the (the share of fire) , of Joannick Desclers
- 1981 - Poube , of Gerard Gozlan
- 1981 - Loves of the mad years (the messenger) , of François Gir
- 1981 - Loves of the mad years (middle-class Fairyhood) , of Agnes Delarive
- 1981 - the voyage of the Dutchman , of Charles the Brabant
- 1981 - Loves of the gray years (the dove of Luxembourg) , of Dominique Giuliani
- 1982 - Cinema, cinemas (Where are they thus?) , of Guy Gilles
- 1982 - the training of the life , of Caroline Huppert
- 1982 - sworn Sirs the (the business Cleurie) , of Pierre Nivollet
- 1982 - sworn Sirs the (the business Mérard) , of Andre Michel
- 1984 - Mistral' S Daughter , of Kevin Connor
- 1986 - Tomorrow the love , of Emmanuel Fonlladosssa
- 1988 - Julien Fontanes, magistrate (the pet peeve) , of Michel Berny
- 1988 - De luxe hotel , of Jean-Michel Ribes
- 1989 - a count of the two cities , of Philippe Monnier
TheaterJanine played theater also much, in particular in:
- the family life
- Deals with Amélie
|Random links:||Arnaud Boiteau | American association of psychiatry | Pentahedron | Bernard Schwartz | Tommaso da Modena | Ravensthorpe,_Northamptonshire|