This page relates to the year 587 Calendrier Julien.
In China, end of the Liang dynasty of the South.
- With the Japan, the Empereur Sushun reaches the imperial throne.
- Japan: Victoire of the clan of Soga on that of Mononobe.
November 28th: Treated of Andelot: Gontran, king de Bourgogne joins its nephew Childebert II, king d' Austrasie in a treaty of alliance against the Leude S (large vassal) revolted. Concluded under the auspices from Gregoire de Tours and Brunehilde, the pact of Andelot makes it possible Childebert to recover the Burgundy and the Orléanais.
- In Spain, the king Visigoth Récarède Ier announces its conversion with the Catholicisme and puts an end to the heresy Arianisme.
- the Byzantine emperor Maurice breaks the revolt of the Moors in Africa, pushes back the Lombards in Italy (Exarchat de Ravenne), the Avars and the Slaves in the Balkans (seat of Thessalonique).
- the bishop of Rheims Aegidius, suspected of lese-majesty, comes to beseech its forgiveness with the king Childebert II, offering great present to him.
- Embassy of the duke Gontran near the Byzantine emperor Maurice.
- the Vascon S, come from the the Pyrenees, settle in Aquitaine.
- the Plague inguinale, brought by a ship come from Spain, devastation Marseilles (Gregoire de Tours).
- Breton the Waroch takes the Nantes Pays.
|Random links:||Battle of Cassel | Concejo EconÃ³mico y Social de las Naciones Unidas | Canton of Cholet-2 | Administrative committee of Da Qaidam | Ellesborough | The Imp of the valley | James_Stewart|