This page relates to the year 585 Calendrier Julien.
In China, Xiao Jingdi succeeds Xiao Mingdi as leader of the Liang dynasty of the South.
- Yōmei becomes Empereur Japan.
- Culture of Asuka in Japan (585 - 670), which enters the history. Wars between the clans Soga and Mononobe for hegemony. The Mononobe, supporter of law and order old, burn the temples as the Soga build them, in favor of the Bouddhisme and the new order (585 - 587).
- First warlike exploits of Mahomet, at the time of the conflict opposing the Koraïchites to the Qaÿs Aïlan (580 -585).
- Léovigild, the king arien of the Visigoths conquers the Royaume of Suèves, " catholiques" (Christianity nicéen), in the North-West of the Spain. It crushes the revolt of his son Herménégild, converted by the bishop Léandre of Seville. Herménégilde, besieged in Seville, is carried out and exiled Léandre.
- Majority of Childebert II of Austrasie. Brunehilde takes again the capacity and is reconciled with Gontran.
- Edict of Gontran, perhaps due to Asclepiodote, chief clerk of Roman origin.
- Gontran attacks the Septimanie. Its troops are pushed back with great losses by Récarède Ier, wire of Léovigilde.
- Gontran founds the convent of Marcel saint to Châlon-sur-saône (practical of the perpetual prayer).
- Council of Mâcon: The Catholic church starts to perceive a tax of 10%, the Dîme. Prohibition with the bishops to have to them Dog in their house for fear it does not move away or does not bite the visitors.
- the Francs found the corporal punishment for the work on the Sundays.
- the Gaulle undergoes a Famine. The poor are often reduced in slavery against a little food.
Births in 585
Death in 585
|Random links:||Field Because | Lepidosaphes | David Renaud Counting frame | XHGC-TV | Adolphe (film) | Jakarta|