Jacques Nicolas Billaud-Game preserve
Wire of a prosecutor présidial, initially oratorien, it becomes itself prosecutor in 1778, then lawyer with Paris. In 1786, it marries the natural girl of a farmer general and adds Varenne to its name. It publishes several revolutionary lampoons and adheres to the Club Jacobins in 1790. He embraces with heat the revolutionary ideas and binds with Danton, Marat and Robespierre. He is member of the Commune of Paris. The August 10th, 1792, it is named substitute of the prosecutor Pierre Louis Manuel. It directs in.liaison.with Danton the bloody days of September 1792.
Elected official with the Convention by the department of the Seine, it votes the death of Louis XVI (January 20th 1793), and sits at the sides of the Montagnards. He takes in June 1793 the committal for trial of the deputies Girondins. Entered with the Committee of public hello in September 1793, it is in charge of the correspondence with the representatives on mission. It makes vote the Loi of December 4th, 1793.
Thermidor 9 year II (July 27th 1794), it takes part in the fall of Maximilien de Robespierre. It is often attacked thereafter like " terrorist ". Decree the March 2nd 1795, it is condemned to the deportation with Jean-Marie Collot d' Herbois, and is sent in Guyana. After the 18 brumaire year VIII (November 9th 1799), Napoleon Bonaparte grants the grace to him, which he refuses. On the end of its life, it is installed with Haiti; he dies in Port-au-Prince.
PublicationsIts works, all of circumstance, are forgotten at the 19th century. One has under his name of the Mémoires which are apocryphal book S.
- Despotisme of the ministers of France, fought by the rights of the Nation, by the fundamental loix, by the ordinances… . - Paris, 1789 HTTP: /electronic visualiseur.bnf.fr/CadresFenetre?O=NUMM-47948&M=notice&Y=Image document
- Memories written at the Port-au-Prince in 1818, containing the relation of its voyages and adventures in Mexico, since 1815 until in 1817 . - Paris, 1821 * Billaud Game preserve member of the committee of public hello: Memories news and Correspondence. Accompanied by biographical notes on Billaud Game preserve and Collot d' Herbois . - Paris: Bookstore of the New Review, 1893 (ED. by Alfred Begis)
- Jacques Guilaine, Billaud-Game preserve: the ascetic of the Revolution (1756-1819) , Paris, Beech, 1969.
- Robert R. Palmer, Twelve Who Ruled: The Year off the Terror in the French Revolution , Princeton University Close, 1941 new <édition: Princeton Classic Editions, 2005. - ISBN 0691121877>.
- Auguste Kuscinski, Dictionary of conventional the , Paris, Company of the History of the French revolution: F. Rieder, 1916 new <édition: Brueil-in-Vexin: Editions of French Vexin, 1973 >.
- Arthur Tells, Billaud Varenne: Giant of the Revolution , Paris, Orban editions, 1989.
|Random links:||Boletus bai | Charon (eternal War) | Berber Sylvandre | Khabarovsk love | Government González (2) | Le_réactif_de_Benoît|