This page relates to the year 645 Calendrier Julien.
- the clan of the Nakatomi seizes the capacity to the Japan.
- July 10th: The prince Naka No Ôe, the future emperor Tenji (668) and Nakatomi No Kamatari (the founder of the clan Fujiwara) direct a plot against the Clan Soga. They assassinate Soga No Iruka, culprit to have installed on the throne, inter alia, a woman, widow of one precede emperor deceased. They seek to found reforms to put an end to hegemony clans: Land reforms and administrative, release of the slaves according to the Chinese model.
- July 12th: Beginning of the reign of Kōtoku, emperor of the Japan (fine in 654).
- a Chinese incursion in Korea fails.
- the Bouddhisme makes great progress with the Japan.
- Introduction of the Buddhism to the Tibet.
The Middle East
- Construction of the first Arab fleet with Tripoli of Syria.
- Frédégaire completes its Chroniques Francs .
- Foundation of the Abbey of Jumièges (Seine-Maritime) by Holy Philibert, wire of a frank count of Gascogne, on a field of royal tax department.
Births in 645
Death in 645
Héraclius II Héraclonas, Byzantine Emperor associated.
|Random links:||Love Story | Software del sistema | New Frontier | Jean Balcou | Vitanovac (Kraljevo) | The Little Mermaid' S Journey | Jacques_Lacan|