This page relates to the year 662 Calendrier Julien.
the caliph Mu' awiyya lance its troops with the conquest of the the Maghreb. It cannot be maintained.
- Beginning of the reign of Childéric II king of Austrasie.
- Anségisel becomes mayor of the palate of Austrasie
- Failure of a franque forwarding in Italy against the Lombards (662 - 663).
- the basileus Constant II pay a tribute with the caliph then tries to take again the Italy in Lombards. It unloads with Tarente and reinforces the position of Byzance in the south of the peninsula.
Births in 662
Death in 662
- Grimoald, mayor of the palate of Austrasie, and one of the ancestors of the dynasty of the Carolingians, assassinated with the mérovingien Childebert the Adoptee.
- Godepert, king of the Lombards.
|Random links:||Yves Mansion | Ben Ahmed | Alternative orthographies | Philadelphia Stopping | Henri of Angouleme | Jacob|