BiographyInsane of music and in particular of the Beatles, JP Nataf was the singer and type-setter of the Innocent rock group the, group of friends, of which Jean-Christophe Urbain, which was success as of the end of the Années 1980. He is the joint author of major albums of the current French pop-rock'n'roll, like Fous to bind and Post-Partum . He also carried out many collaborations in particular with the singer Jil Caplan, close friend of the group. He has his own studio in Paris.
With Jeanne Cherhal it creates the Redlegs group where, carrying long red socks (which give their name to the duet), they carry out resumptions the traditional ones of the song, Jeanne Cherhal with low and JP Nataf with the guitar.
In 2004, one finds JP with an album combining texts and music melancholic persons and nicely edulcorated. More sugar was sold only with only 16.000 specimens.
With a song for Thiefaine and another for Eddy Mitchell, JP Nataf shows its capacity to be written for the others. He collaborates in 2007 with Olivier Libaux on the project Imbécile, semi-theater semi-song.
DiscographyWith Innocent the:
- Jodie (1987)
- Hundred Meters With the Paradise (1989)
- the Innocent ones sings Christmas (1989)
- Fous to bind (1992)
- Post-Partum (1995)
- Innocent the (1999)
- Meilleurs memories (2003) Compilation
- Dolorès (1996) of Jean-Louis Murat. JP Nataf takes part in the choruses on the song Saint-Lover .
- Something of organics (1998), original soundtrack of film of Bertrand Bonello by the collective Laurie Markovitch (JP Nataf, Bertrand Bonello, Mirwais).
- Any rising (2001) of Jil Caplan. JP Nataf composes all the musics, including one with Jil Caplan. It arranges and carries out the disc with Pascal Colomb.
- You choupi (2004), original soundtrack of film of Jean-Luc François. JP Nataf signs the music (and Co-sign words) of two songs: My theory and My girlfriend the friendship .
- One would say Nino (2005), album homage to Nino Ferrer, taken again Oh! He! Hein! Good!
- Rather early Rather late (2005), album of duets of the artists of the label Early or late, songs Tomorrow tomorrow with Mathieu Boogaerts and Bombs 2 ball, Escobar with Thomas Fersen and Floricanto with Agnes Jaoui.
- Scandal melancholic person (2005) of Hubert-Felix Thiéfaine. JP Nataf signs the music of the song Confessions of a never been and plays of the acoustic guitar.
- the important diner (2006), album homage to Dick Annegarn, taken again Which beautiful valley in duet with Jeanne Cherhal and of the willow .
- Jambalaya (2006) of Eddy Mitchell. JP Nataf signs the music of the song the only survivor .
- Idiotic (2007) of Olivier Libaux. JP Nataf plays the part of Rene.
- page of the artist on the site of Early or late
- I will sing on your tombs, conference sung of the Hall of the song on Boris Vian, by Olivier Nuc and JP Nataf
- Bashung, between the words and the sounds, conference sung of the Hall of the Song on Alain Bashung, by Olivier Nuc and JP Nataf
|Random links:||Overthrust fold | Arraye-and-Han | VÃ¤rmland | Felix-Pierre Boutros | Peak Champlain | Bromo-DragonFly | Terry_Griffiths|