It hitherto appeared in the theatrical fictions at the side of the femme fatale or the Demoiselle in distress in an ingenuous composition of , according to the true, or wrongfully romantic romantic register (one then speaks about ingenuous perverse ).
This childish character approaches the Adolescence with the freshness of the first feelings érotisantes, that no personal perception of transgression of the moral Ordre comes to deteriorate. From where its success in the parts, allowing truculent bounces with more wedged characters.
During the Beautiful time, the middle-class company made a phantasm conveyed by photographic charts of it. Perversity was not then in the ingenuous one on paper.
The appearance on stage of France Gall as a beginner with the contests of Eurovision singing the delights of the song of the lollipops to anise , concoctée by a Serge Gainsbourg main transcending the words, shows that the ingenuity of the nymphette is not only a fictional Stéréotype.
- " nice, teaser, délurée and flamboyante" in the Swimming Pool of Ozon
- Catherine , girl with her dad of the film Eight women, even realizer (note: although perverse, the character of Louise is not ingenuous there)
- Sue Lyon () playing Dolores Haze , la Lolita of Stanley Kubrick
- Leelee Sobieski: new type of Lolita for Kubrick, forty years after the film éponyme, in Eyes Wide Shut
- the Little Red Riding Hood: metaphor of the sexual appetite and food in a Tale for children, Tex Avery did not make of it abstraction in Red Hot Riding Hood (1943).
- Romantic Nymphette
- Nymph: the mythological model of the Civilization gréco-Roman
a painter of many nymphettes of the 19th century: William-Adolphe Bouguereau.
|Random links:||Hospital information system | History of the libertarian movement in France of the origins at 1967 | Omar Ibn Al Faridh | Rathenow | Spektr | Section_(les_Etats-Unis_débarquent_l'examen)|