Iba Der Thiam
Iba Der Thiam is a professor of university and a politician Senegal board.
BiographyIba Der Thiam was born in 1937. It is aggregate of History and fact part of the Scientific committee of UNESCO charged to write the general history of Africa.
He is the general secretary of the Convention of the democrats and the patriots/Garap-GUI, deputy and vice-president of the National Assembly.
Candidate with the presidential election of 2000, it collected 1,2% of the voices to the first turn, being classified in fifth position.
Principal university work
- the strike of the railwaymen of Senegal of September 1938 , Dakar, University of Dakar, 1972,2 vol., 272 p. + 133 p. (Master's paper)
- (in collaboration with Nadiour Ndiaye), History of Senegal and Africa , Dakar, the New African Editions, 1976.
- Maba Diakhou Ba, almamy of the RIP (Senegal) , Paris, ABC, 1977,150 p.
- civic education in the colleges and colleges: classify 3rd: Senegal and the international institutions , New African Editions, 1979
- Geography of Senegal , New African Editions, EDICEF, 1981
- political and trade-union evolution of colonial Senegal of 1840 to 1936 , Paris, University of Paris I, 1983,9 vol., 5.179 p. (Thesis of State)
- Senegal in war 14-18, or the price of the combat for the equality , Dakar, the New African Editions, 1992,177 p.
- origins of the African trade union movement, 1790-1929 , Harmattan, 1993,287 p.
- Political of Senegal
|Random links:||Obstetric gynecology | Manual Juan Molina | Gerard Gourguechon | Court of Appeal of Poitiers | Province of Hải Dương | Sashimono|