This page relates to the year 827 Calendrier Julien.
- the caliph Al-Mamun imposes the Mutazilisme like official doctrines, inspired of the ideas neoplatonicians (the Coran is a creation of the Prophet and not the word of God). The cadis are subjected to a test ( mihna ). The caliph persecutes people of the Hadith who affirm that Coran, word of God, are incréé. The theologist Ahmad Ibn Hanbal is imprisoned and resistance is organized among traditionalists.
- June 17th: Beginning of the war of the Arabs in Sicily (fine in 831).
- an army aghlabide of Ifriqiya, directed by the cadi Asad ibn Al Furat, share with the conquest of the Sicily.
- Introduit by a Byzantine chief rebels, ten thousand Moors unload with Mazzara, on the southern part. Buckwheats progress slowly (827 - 902).
- Arab Intervention in Sardinia. A Byzantine fleet makes raise the seat of Syracuse.
the Crete becomes Arab, obstructing the Byzantine trade.
- December: Beginning of the Pontificate of Gregoire IV (fine in 844).
- Fine of the war for the English unit. Unification of the kingdom of England by Egbert de Wessex (Ecbert).
- Beginning of the reign of Egbert de Wessex ( Ecbert ), king of England (fine in 839).
- the counts Etichonides Matfrid of Orleans and Hugues of Tours are relieved by the emperor Louis the Piles to have refused to fight Buckwheats.
- Of the merchants brings back Alexandria to Venice the relics of holy Marc.
the frank kings promulgate their first legislative acts or Capitulaire S.
Science & technology
- the Mathematician and Arab Astronomer Al-Khuwarizmi (Al Khwarizmi) produced an atlas of the ground and sky.
Births in 827
Cyrille, Philosopher and Greek priest, evangelist of the Slavic .
Death in 827
Be-X-old: 827 Map-bms: 827
|Random links:||Cicadelle | James Petrillo | Contest of wet tee-shirts | Shōnen Collection | Pont Marco Polo | Editions Quo Vadis | Ian_Murdock|