I¨s is a Manga of Masakazu Katsura.
Titrate original: I" S ( アイズ , aizu )
Published in French with the editions Tonkam and in Japanese by Shūeisha. Fifteen volumes on the whole in its standard edition Tankōbon. There exists also a OAV in 2 parts, " From I" s" , telling a parallel history, and 6 OAV on DVD, named " I" S Pure" , and summarizing the manga.
I" S was prépublié in Weekly Shōnen Jump, of the n°19 (1997) to the n°53 (1999).
Origin of the titleThe title of the manga drawn by Masakazu Katsura has many interpretations which are revealed throughout the fifteen tome cheeses of the series.
Thus, in the foreword of the first volume, the author explains that its first idea was to create a plural with " I" (I, in English) without making use of " we" (Us, in English). Its first solution was to join a " s" with " I" : I' S. Nevertheless, Katsura did not want this addition indicates any concept of possession. It thus decided to use an adscript sign of vocalization, as for the Japanese spelling-books: I" S.
The second interpretation is also indicated in the first volume and is confirmed in the foreword of the fourth volume: Whereas the two main characters think of an idea of spectacle for the festival of end of the year to the college, Iori proposes in Ichitaka to baptize their small group of a nickname: I" S. She explains to him why it is the meeting of the first letter of their first names: I ori and I chitaka. Thereafter, the author will confirm this interpretation in the foreword of volume 4; Some other main characters of the manga, apart from Iori and Ichitaka, also have a first name starting with the letter " i". Let us quote for example I tsuki Akiba, friend of childhood of Ichitaka, or I zumi Isozaki, a high-school girl who will appear only in volume 8 of the series. Masakazu Katsura will say in addition, in this same foreword, as I" S is a little the history of people whose name starts with I .
Another explanation of the title could relate to the various facets of Ichitaka: Indeed, since a disappointment in love when he was child, its normal state is frequently threatened by " Mister Inversé" as soon as he addresses himself to a girl. Its great timidity leads it to say exactly the opposite of what he thinks, in particular towards Iori at the commencement of the series: He likes it passionately but its behavior is cold and not involved.
Lastly, the author specified two other aspects in his title. According to Katsura, the Japanese would have pronounced the title " aïssu" and not " aïzu". However in Japanese, " aïssu" is phonetically close to the pronunciation of the English word " glace" : " ice". Katsura telling a lovesong of teenagers did not want that the title of its series evokes the ice and thus the cold whereas the history of I" S evokes feelings opposite: love and thus heat and wellbeing. The other aspect desired by the author this time, is the phonetic proximity between the English word " I" (I) and the Japanese word " aï" (love, compassion, sympathy).
Short summary of the historySixteen year old high-school pupil, Séto underwent in his childhood a traumatism which makes that he always says the reverse of what he thinks for all that relates to the feelings in love. This is why it cannot say to Iori that it likes it. A project for the college will give the opportunity to him to only work with elle.
But Itsuki, a friend of childhood, returns from a stay in America, and will make it doubt its feelings…
- Ichitaka Séto ()
- Iori Yoshizuki ()
- Itsuki Akiba ()
- Yasumasa Teratani ()
- Izumi Isozaki (磯崎泉)
MangasIt will be noted that there exist 2 different editions Japanese woman: Jump Comix and Jump Remix, left 5 years later with new covers.
A third edition large size in Japanese, heading I¨s - Supplements edition , is in the course of exit at Young Jump Comics (Kōdansha) since December 2005. Offering a hard-bound cover, a paper of quality, the two first boards and some pages of boards collection finales colors, it should extend on a dozen from volumes, each volume making approximately 235 pages. The tramage was on the other hand apparently not improved in spite of the increase of surface of the images. Anecdote: the history is summarized in English in some lines on the cover.
Cutting in Tankōbon is as follows:
- Chapitre 8: The third " i"
- Chapitre 9: Anguish of the séparation
- Chapitre 10: Far and proche
- Chapitre 11: A hand douce
- Chapitre 12: Technique special of the amour
- Chapitre 13: A part vide
- Chapitre 14: Remorse under the pluie
- Chapitre 15: A voyage to deux
- Chapitre 16: The voyage to two is envolé
- Chapitre 17: A soft breeze marine
- Chapitre 18: A beautiful resolution which effrite
- Chapitre 19: Temptations estivales
- Chapitre 20: Non-dit
- Chapitre 21: I know you by heart
- Chapitre 22: Just for you aider
- Chapitre 23: You can be if cruelle
- Chapitre 24: To tighten sueur
- Chapitre 25: The month décisif
Volume 4: October three
- Chapitre 26: The wall of the prédiction
- Chapitre 27: Tears all simples
- Chapitre 28: The balance decides with bouger
- Chapitre 29: Feelings incertains
- Chapitre 30: A wish which écroule
- Chapitre 31: Space interdit
- Chapitre 32: Thoughts invisibles
- Chapitre 33: A boy perspicace
- Chapitre 34: Feelings brûlants
- Chapitre 35: Support for a déclaration
- Chapitre 36: Three arches
- Chapitre 37: To remember in morceaux
- Chapitre 38: Réminiscence
- Chapitre 39: First tourments
- Chapitre 40: Words of the rêve
- Chapitre 41: Some réponse
- Chapitre 42: A firm decision!
- Chapitre 43: A conversation of gosses
- Chapitre 44: Loss of confidence in soi
- Chapitre 45: A world inconnu
- Chapitre 46: Courage
- Chapitre 47: Ahead with positive thoughts!!
- Chapitre 48: A call inquiétant
- Chapitre 49: That begins bien
- Chapitre 50: Difference of sourire
- Chapitre 51: Feeling hivernal
- Chapitre 52: I cannot tricher
- Chapitre 53: Except contrôle
- Chapitre 54: Except control 2
- Chapitre 55: In the dark
- Chapitre 56: Réaction
- Chapitre 57: The scenario of Tératani
- Chapitre 58: Feelings of Ichiko
- Chapitre 59: A play saisissant
- Chapitre 60: Fall in couple
- Chapitre 61: A conversation
- Chapitre 62: You me tortures
- Chapitre 63: Return to the " waves in furie"
- Chapitre 64: Memories oubliés
- Chapitre 65: The fourth i
- Chapitre 66: Izumi Isosaki
- Chapitre 67: The person destinée
- Chapitre 68: In warm water with the white trouble
- Chapitre 69: An air idiot
- Chapitre 70: The hole with the stones of amour
- Chapitre 71: The providential help of the pierres
- Chapitre 72: Calmly agressif
- Chapitre 73: One moment of hésitation
- Chapitre 74: Ex-small the ami
- Chapitre 75: It is not the moment!
- Chapitre 76: Its feeling with him…
- Chapitre 77: A conscience soulagée
- Chapitre 78: Phantasms and réalité
- Chapitre 79: The appointment of Noël
- Chapitre 80: Day of tension
- Chapitre 81: Contraire effect
- Chapitre 82: A resolution of ten secondes
- Chapitre 83: The world in front of my eyes…
- Chapitre 84: I will make sure of the truth!
- Chapitre 85: It is too tard
- Chapitre 86: It is me the gagnante
- Chapitre 87: With you…
- Chapitre 88: Reminiscence 1
- Chapitre 89: Reminiscence 2
- Chapitre 90: Reminiscence 3
- Chapitre 91: Telephone call
- Chapitre 92: An instinct which touches juste
- Chapitre 93: Pareillement
- Chapitre 94: You had a appel
- Chapitre 95: The largest cretin of the monde
- Chapitre 96: Subconscient
- Chapitre 97: At the rate/rhythm of Izumi
- Chapitre 98: And if you changed opinion?
- Chapitre 99: One cannot show exigeant too much
- Chapitre 100: For the moment
- Chapitre 101: A fan acharné
- Chapitre 102: Serious ennuis
- Chapitre 103: You enter?
- Chapitre 104: A shower ensemble
- Chapitre 105: Await to me
- Chapitre 106: The wall is effondré
- Chapitre 107: Towards a news dimension
- Chapitre 108: Bonds of the cœur
- Chapitre 109: Feeling of infériorité
- Chapitre 110: Cachoteries
- Chapitre 111: Mensonge
- Chapitre 112: The trap of pulling to the sort
- Chapitre 113: Sincèrement
- Chapitre 114: The adventure continues until the maison
- Chapitre 115: The memories heureux
- Chapitre 116: A news vie
- Chapitre 117: The nounours
- Chapitre 118: A double of the clefs
- Chapitre 119: A neighbor préoccupante
- Chapitre 120: Iori of everyone
- Chapitre 121: Because it is the person whom I love and my small amie
- Chapitre 122: My feelings of alors
- Chapitre 123: The paisibles days
- Chapitre 124: In love with a cœur
- Chapitre 125: " Twist love"
- Chapitre 126: You are in love?
- Chapitre 127: One will have fun… tomorrow
- Chapitre 128: One merveilleux day
- Chapitre 129: A fondue well chaude
- Chapitre 130: Small the ami
- Chapitre 131: The pain of croire
- Chapitre 132: 7 - 3
- Chapitre 133: The face which impose
- Chapitre 134: It is a certitude
- Chapitre 135: Birds of a feather flock together
- Chapitre 136: Confidence in soi
- Chapitre 137: The portable sonne
- Chapitre 138: Inébranlable resolution
- Chapitre 139: I am only…
- Chapitre 140: The days pass, time does not retrogress
- Chapitre 141: Refrain
- Chapitre 142: A réponse
- Chapitre 143: To seize its rêve
- In chapter 46, the living room of Karaoké where will sing Ichitaka, Iori, Itsuki and their friends is called " K 2R " (deciding ka-tsu-ruffle), like the name of the author, Masakazu Katsura.
fine an official alternative was written, the end of origin having frustrated not badly readers. It is this more complete end which was published in the French edition, the initial version stopping some pages earlier.
From I" SFirst OAV left, consitué 2 parts, entitled " Another history of été" Part 1 and 2.
The history is only slightly related to the manga.
original Title: フロムアイズ ~ もうひとつの夏の物語 ~ ( furomu aizu - mō hitotsu No natsumi No monogatari , From I" S - Another history of summer )
- Studio of animation: Studio Pierrot
- Realizer: Yōsei Morino
- Date of diffusion: December 9th 2002 and March 19th 2003
- Kumi Sakuma : Iori Yoshizuki
- Takahiro Sakurai : Ichitaka Seto
- Tamaki Nakanishi : Itsuki Akiba
SynopsisIori, Itsuki and Ichitaka are found by chance a summer in a place of their childhood, place of an old promise.
I" S PureSecond series of OAV, left in DVD, summarizing more or less accurately the manga.
- original Title: アイズピュア ( aizu pua , I" S Pure )
- Studio of animation: ARMS
- Studio of production: Studio Pierrot
- Realizer: Mamoru Kanbe
- Scenario writer: Tetsuya Oishi
- Character designer: Rinshin
- Date of diffusion: December 9th, 2005 (ép. 1)
- Lasted: 30 min.
- Katsuhito Nomura : Ichitaka Seto
- Shizuka Itō : Iori Yoshizuki
- Asuka Nakase : Itsuki Akiba
- Nobuyuki Kobushi : Yasuo Teratani
- Yūko Gotō : Yuka Morisaki
TitlesNote: the titles are in French " in the texte" , subtitled in Japanese.
始まり hajimari : At the beginning
- 回想 kaisō : To remember
- 別れ wakare : Good-bye
- 目眩 memai : Giddiness
- 告白 kokuhaku : Declaration of love
- 一緒に issho nor : Together
SynopsisThese OVAs take again the history of the manga. See the correspondences animates-manga below.
DVDsVolume 0 presents an interview of Masakazu Katsura, follow-up of some extracts of the lapping machines with interviews of each one of them. Volume 1, left on December 9th, 2005, is sold either in a traditional way, or in version collector . The version collector adds to the DVD the box to arrange DVDs de I" S Pure, and is sold approximately 45 euros.
Difference manga/OAVIn a general way, the imaginary divagations more or less erotic of Ichitaka are placed in 5 Omake S and not in the wire of the history, which is overall free from too obvious sexual representation.
I" S Pure Episode 1 - I" S volume 1This episode of introduction is rather close to the manga and presents only minor changes.
When the false photograph of naked of Iori falls from the notebook, in the manga, Ichitaka precipitates and falls on Iori which mistakes on the situation. In the OAV, they are found simply face to face.
- In the manga, the shortly after the incident of the hidden camera, Ichitaka defends the point of view of the Peeping Toms with an aim of causing Iori: " The types which say that the girls do not interest them are equivocal. The prince charming does not exist pas".
- In the manga, it is the mother of Ichitaka decides to make of Itsuki a guest mystery, in the OAV, Ichitaka does not wish to know whereas his/her mother wants to prevent it.
- In the manga, it is Teratani which is with the door, when Ichitaka is late for the races, Iori having remained with the gate. Teratani is invited at Ichitaka, with Iori which accepts because it relies on Ichitaka. Then Teratani eclipses under pretext of buy to eat. In the version animates, Iori only arrives, bringing food.
- In the version animates, it discovers Itsuki on a photograph, whereas in the manga, it is Teratani which speaks to him about it. In this same version, she thinks that Ichitaka is very accustomed to handle the girls, whereas she is rather " sauvage" (it is the first time that it goes to a boy).
- In the version manga, at the time of the appearance of Itsuki, Iori is with the toilets, in animates, it is descended to buy the.
I" S Pure Episode 2 - I" S volume 2 to 5 (ch38 includes)Entered the sharp one of the subject, the realizer clearly compresses the history to manage to make it hold in 6 OAV. Here, 3 volumes and a third are summarized in only one episode from where very severe cuts in the history, including certain passages important.
In the OAV, Itsuki does not strike Ichi before going to the toilets
- Iori returns because it forgotten its portable. In the manga, it is not sure way and asks to be accompanied back.
- In the OAV, Itsuki announces joking that it returned to hold its promise to marry it as of its return of the station, in the manga, it is the following day with the breakfast, that it cooks (badly and small behavior). Ichi also sees the room of Itsuki, full with works, and speaks about its clay bust. This last passage is rejetté at the time of the removal of Itsuki, in the OAV.
- In the OAV, the discution with Teratani at the school is cut, the meeting of Iori with Itsuki at the school is tranformé in quasi-monolog of the latter, whereas Iori emits some peaks towards Ichi in the manga.
- In the OAV, after its declaration, it is Itsuki which from goes away, in the manga, it is Ichi which him to go to play elsewhere and which from goes away with Iori.
- In the OAV, the moment when Ichi will see how Itsuki took that and where it has surprises it in its shower is cut.
- In the OAV, all the driving chapter with the success of the part a coat for two is summarized in two sentences, explaining why it is a failure. The moment of proximity between the two is not put not mentioned.
- In the OAV, Ichi helps Itsuki has to move, in the manga, it moves without preventing it and by leaving him a word of good-bye, which makes him think that it could commit suicide or leave forever.
- In the manga, Itsuki gains shortly after with Ichi a voyage for 2, whereas Teratani and Iori came to propose to them to go on a journey, and they find finally all the 4 on vacation whereas Ichi thought of spending one moment alone with Iori. These chapters, representing volume 3, are not in this OAV, including the part speaking about the club of theater.
- In the OAV, the first two thirds of volume 4 is missing, reporting an access of fever of Ichi, the work of Itsuki, an appointment with Iori, a scene (present in no-claims bonus 3) where the boys épient the girls lasting the school and followed voyage (but not here) from one moment when Ichi is found in the same sleeping bag as Iori, to hide.
- In the OAV, at the time travels it school outward journey in Kyōto, Iori requires of Ichi to accompany it to a temple. It is well later, in the manga. The character of Koshinae purely and simply overlooked.
- In the OAV, Iori agrees to cross the 3 doors to be made a memory, in the manga, it is because it also goes for the friends. During this passage, in the manga, Ichi re-examines a young girl who had rejetté it hard and it is also there that it Iori by its first name for the first time. Moreover, it is its professor who calls Iori and not his mother who invites it directly to prevent it fire at Itsuki.
I" S Pure Episode 3 - I" S volume 5 (ch39) and volume 6 (ch50 included)This episode must compose with the modifications which have taken place previously, like the non-existence of Koshinae. It also overlooks the period when Itsuki lives in its Master.
- In the manga, Itsuki had required the enmusubitchi, in the OAV, it " accepts in spite of the name bizarre".
- In the manga, Itsuki becomes more modest and the parents of Ichi say that they make a beautiful couple.
- In the manga, after Ichi and Itsuki slept together, Itsuki early leaves the morning to move into soft, in the OAV, it is Ichi which rises in first and lets sleep Itsuki, tightening in its arms its enmusibitchi and which will remain.
- In the OAV, Iori kept a enmusubitchi for it and hung it on its bag.
- the OAV does not present all the scene of St. Valentine's day, and in particular when Iori intends Ichi to say that he does not like it. It also misses all what is relative to Itsuki and its professor, in particular the passage in the class of Ichi.
- In the manga, Ichi invites Itsuki in a coffee, to a priori say to him that he likes it, in the OAV, they will make races together, hand in the hand.
- In the OAV, Ichi falls on the friend from Teratani which was used to make the ambush, gràce to which he learns the place where Iori went only. In the manga, it is Koshinae - which accompanies Iori - which is the friend of this boy and it is him which warns Ichi.
- In the manga, it is Koshinae which puts at ground terrors, except one overcome by Ichi, in the OAV, they are the buddies of Teratani.
- In the manga, Ichi does not want only Iori, which was unconscious, knows that it came to help it.
- In the manga, Koshinae warns Ichi but by saying to him that environment is strange with the photo meeting, therefore it is not at all sure that Iori has a so big problem, but it sinks nevertheless to go to save it whereas in animates, it knows exactly what occurs.
- and not badly of small details and precise details…
I" S Pure Episode 4 - I" S volume 8 and volume 9 (ch83 beginning)
The OAV overlooks chapters 51 to 63, that is to say a volume and half, which told a bracket where both are found in part of ōsama where they are embraced then another where they are only found in a warehouse. He tells the contents of 2 volumes. To shorten the history, it clearly reduces the presence of Izumi, and in particular all chapters 72 to 79.
It thus takes about at the beginning of chapter 64, beginning of volume 8.
- the OAV starts without Seto not falling on his/her friends, by learning that Yoshizuki speaks in its corner with Koshinae.
- In the OAV, it is a wave which surprises Isozaki Izumi and causes the loss of the ring. In the manga, it is a sneeze of Seto.
- In the OAV, Izumi is made a bandage of a handkerchief, in the manga, of its node attaching its hair.
- It misses a big part of the flirt of Izumi on Seto.
- In the OAV, its friends notices the female handkerchief. When Izumi arrives, Seto made pretense not recognize it. Iori directly leaves to take a bath instead of making part of table tennis with Koshinae.
- In the manga, Izumi finds seto in first in the bath but it tries to hide it after having tried to make it sing. This one also asks Iori if it can leave with Seto. In the OAV, it rises when it is seen by Izumi, whereas it had just heard a semi-confession of Iori, from where a scene much shorter.
- In the manga, by leaving the bath, Iori wants to see it never again, in the OAV, ell does not want more to see it for the moment.
- In the manga, Seto and Izumi discusses again it on the beach, where Izumi states to hate the people who are obstinated in love, in the bath in the case of the manga, where the discussion remains neutral.
- In the manga, Teratani does not dare to immediately acknowledge the trap tended to Seto.
- In the manga, Yoshizuki does not want to still see Seto after the pyramid of the cave. In the OAV, it seems well laid out, but Seto disappears.
- the OAV reverses the order of the sequences of Seto bringing back the ring to Izumi and of the cave. It is thus him which advises in the last with Izumi not to give up and not the reverse.
- chapters 72 to 79 (more the beginning of the 80) are deleted in the OAV (on the reconciliations of Seto and Iori and the arrival of Izumi in the same city as them), except for a scene of the imagination of Seto resulting from chapter 78, on Izumi (which is thus relatively out of matter, since this scene cannot occur in the history such as she is told in the OAV).
- In the OAV, it is Iori and Morisaki which is late, in the manga, it is Seto and Teratani. Moreover, in the manga, Seto is already with the current of the plan of Morisaki. D more, the evening starts there with a ballade hand in the hand.
- In the manga, Morisaki finally does not come to sit down with Teratani, which does not take shade of it, quite to the contrary.
I" S Pure Episode 5 - I" S volume 9 (end of the ch63) and volume 10 (ch87) + ch95
The OAV covers here the history in great details, while being put up with the freedoms taken before about Izumi, but proposes here a scheduling of the events quite different from the manga.
In the OAV, Seto discusses with Iori its theatrical future, in a coffee, then they are stopped by a request for immediate hearing on behalf of its future employer (enough improbable: in full Christmas Eve!), this hostile last being in Seto. Then Seto will see Teratani to have explanation on its refusal of Morisaki. They return then together and are made a true confession, accidental.
- In the manga, Seto and Iori spend one moment in the park discussing the loves of Iori then to meet the small-friend of Izumi and this one for finally making the true accidentelleS' confession follows from there one month of events which will overlook to us here. The meeting with the employer of Iori occurs only in chapter 95, in different circumstances, but for words rather similar.
- to note that the omake 5 is him in report/ratio of the scenes of the part located theoretically after the end of this OAV.
I" S Pure Episode 6 - I" S volume 11 (ch99) to 15This OAV covers little chapter in 5 volumes: chapter 99 (pub of Iori), 120 (telephone call of Iori to cancel an appointment), 126-127 (Seto looks at a public repetition of Iori), 133 (Internet site threatening Iori), 136 (reception of a casset of Ituski), 138-139 (Isai asking Seto to break, which it does), 141 (attack against Iori), 143 (Seto at the hospital), 144 (DVD). The OAV will thus have covered only one total of 11 (ten here, one in the preceding one) chapters between the 87 and the 144 (58 chapters), is less than 1 out of 5.
The chapters missing speak mainly about Izumi, of the life of school of the two protagonists and their life of couple (giving in fact the impression that they absolutely never see, which is not true in the manga), and of Asou, which does not appear in the OAV.
In the manga, the phone conversations are detailed, Iori described what she thinks of what she makes.
- All their meetings are not evoked, in particular that of the band to the hotel.
- In the OAV, when Yoshizuki goes to the park on request for Seto, it is it which warns Seto until it waits (it is with Asou). In the OAV, it is Teratani, Seto playing in a room of arcade. In the manga, Yoshizuki has the hair in addition short, because of a role. In the OAV, it will keep its long cut all length.
- the OAV makes a fusion of 2 events. In the OAV, Isai comes to help to manage it of Iori to convince Seto, which is not necessary in the manga. In the OAV, it breaks immediately with Iori, in the manga, it sees it only the following day at the time of an appointment and does not break officially, although they speak each other hard then are avoided to officially only break well later, after an interview between Seto and Isai alone with only, several weeks later.
- In the manga, just before Seto requires the rupture, it melts in tear of happiness to see that it did not annoy. This Ci does not appear in the OAV because the fact that to manage it any attempt at Iori stops to communicate with Seto (making believe that it has it is sulky) is not mentioned.
- the cassette of Itsuki does not carry an inscription in the manga. Seto wishes just to look at it later.
- In the OAV, Seto is involved with being keeps it corp (furtive) of Iori, learns karate in books, supervises and goes to the radio to protect it. In the manga, it goes to the radio program to complain in Isai, encouraged by his friends, and is saved by the little of martial arts which it learned from Koshinae. video
- It of Puppet king is worth only 100.000 yens in the OAV, 1.000.000 in the manga.
- In the manga, after being wounded, it re-examines, in a a little different way, the scene where it met King the first time: among the young people attroupés in front of the club of theater after the first photograph of Iori in a newspaper. In the OAV, it is the scene of the train which it rewrites.
- In the manga, when Teratani will ask for the assistance of Iori, it severely insults to manage it. In the OAV, it is a friend who insults it slightly.
- In the OAV, Seto looks at only the DVD on a roof, in the manga, it looks it with Iori with his/her friends.
In the broad outlinesTo condense 15 volumes is nearly 2700 pages of comic strip in only 2:30 of animation is obviously a difficult exercise.
To arrive there, the team of the Pierrot Studio resorted to an original method: she withdrew from the characters in order to be able to withdraw whole arcs or the development of characters whom they considered to be inevitably necessary not. Thus, Koshinae, Izumi and Asou disappear from the history. An important part of the experiments shared between Iori and Ichitaka also overlooked.
If it is true that certain arcs took again diagrams already beaten by changing mainly the protagonists, the cuts result however in a very smooth history of which part of the original force disappears: adolescence. Hesitations, them go-and-vients due to the fear of the other, oneself, with uncertainty on its feelings, incomprehension, the phantasm of the harem; I" S tells before a a whole history by the eyes of a young teenager, with the libido (and imagination) not-controlled and living its first love at the same time, and Katsura shows its art in this narration. All this perception is not any more but outlined in OAVs, from the disappearance of these arc and the setting in no-claims bonus of the “hot” episodes more.
In spite of the constraints, if the history becomes surface, more artificial, the team knew to maintain the framework of I" S and it had been delicate to make more.
NovelAn illustrated novel also left in 1998.
- Site of I" S
- Editor of I" S Pure
|Random links:||Selene | Country of the Limousin | Daniel Goleman | Papal Vince | Âbataouy | Pyramus_et_Thisbe|