A housing is a place of dwelling. It is a room, a Appartement or a Maison and more generally any place where one or more people can shelter, in particular to slacken, sleep and eat into private.
A good symbolic system, social and emotionalHousing integrates a dimension of social order.
A addresses contributes to the representation which one has of a person. With the wire of time, housing acquires an emotional dimension from the memories which stick to it.
A tangible propertyIn our companies Post-industrialist them, housing is a tangible property which one can identify by a certain number of characteristics like his situation, his form architectural and its occupants. Since the 20th century, it became a category Statistique and |economic. It has a patrimonial function ] since it can be transmitted from generation to generation.
Housing is a Enjeu Politique insofar as the political power legislates, Taxe and Subvention. It is also an administrative category and thus raises of Norme S (of Construction, Superficie, equipment, occupation). It is a quite legal concerning the usus (use), fructus (pleasure of the good) and abusus.
A financial placementPer hour when the retirement is less and less financed by the public authorities, the purchase of housing in order to make a Location of it is a very common means to prepare of the old more comfortable days. The hirings holidays flower and offer an alternative to the Hôtel or the Camping.
Consumer goodsFor the tenant, by the paid rent, housing approaches Consumer good a . However, from the rights of the owner, this last can be in position to misuse its capacity. From there various legislations on the Control of the rents.
- Main home Second home
- Residence hall
- Right to housing
- Hiring of vacancy
- the intentional Community
- Glossary of the real estate
- new Solidarity for housing: citizens commit themselves creating residences in favor of the most stripped
- the income tax return of a hiring
- Site of the INDIGO PLANT (national association for information on housing)
- Site of the ANAH (national agency for the improvement of the habitat)
- Union of the professionals of social lodging
- housing in Europe (historical file).
- the site of the Committee Actions Housing (CAL)
- Site of the ACRA (Association of Cllaj the Rhone-Alps), Federation of associations which inform and accompany by the young people by 18 to 30 years with the access to an autonomous housing.
- To live differently: Stock Exchange with the projects
- Dutch antisquatteurs threatened by the law. While making the squats illegal, the Netherlands would threaten a type of tenants who occupy the empty residences for a ridiculous rent.
|Random links:||Salaberry-of-Valleyfield | Yarkon | Bill Vukovich | Apache Cocoon | Sheik Tidiane Gadio | Lac_bear,_le_Wisconsin|