The Historical operator of a country is the company which, whereas it belonged to the State, developed, set up, and managed the national phone network. These companies were privatized in their respective countries to introduce competition into the field of the Téléphonie.
- In Great Britain, it is BT (in the past British Telecom).
- In Germany, it is Deutsche Telekom.
- In Belgium, it is Belgacom.
- In Norway, it is Telenor, in the past Televerket Norway.
- In Sweden, it is TeliaSonera, in the past Televerket Sweden then Telia.
- In Finland, it is TeliaSonera, in the past Sonera.
- In Spain, it is Telefonica
- In Suisse, it is Swisscom
- With the Portugal, it is Portugal Telecom
- In Algérie, it is Algérie Telecom
|Random links:||Moray (Scotland) | Gunbuster | H.W.L. Poonja | Rue Jules-Chaplain | Parades of nominated with the Oscars 1932 | Vol_358_de_lignes_aériennes_de_la_Chine|