The high amndt is a annual Plante herbaceous, of the family of the Apiacée S, sometimes cultivated like plants condiment.
Vernacular namesraised amndt, common amndt, officinal amndt, odorless amndt. of: große Knorpelmöhre, großes Am, in: bishop' s-weed, bullwort, be: ameo mayor .
DescriptionAnnual plant of approximately 80 cm, with large Ombelle S of white flowers. Enough common in the South and the West France.
- reproductive bodies:
- Standard of inflorescence: ombelle of ombellules
- distribution of the sexes: Standard hermaphrodite
- of pollination: entomogame
- Period of flowering: July at September
- Standard of fruit: Akène
- Mode of dissemination: barochore
- Habitat and distribution:
- standard Habitat: annual commensales of the cultures acidophiles
- Surface of distribution: Mediterranean
UsesThe plant has diuretic and stomachic properties. It is cultivated an in the past plant; it is quoted in the Capitulaire De Villis in IXe century.
Bad spread enough grass, in particular in the fields of alfalfa and Clover.
- Tela Botanica
|Random links:||Lista de palabras griegas con los derivados ingleses | Michel Piron | Guy-Claude Burger | Kaya Malotana | Mahāsiddha | Park of San-Peyre | Comté_de_Pittsylvania,_la_Virginie|