The Herrschaft Schramberg was the territory of the dukes (Reichsgrafen) Von Bissingen - Nippenburg in Black Forêt belonging to former Austria.
Territorial historyThe history of Herrschaft Schramberg begins at the 15th century. In 1648 the territory fell into the hands from the dukes (Reichsgrafen) Von Bissingen - Nippenburg and devenainait integral part of former Austria. Herrschaft Schramberg remained part of former Austria until 1805. Geographically Herrschaft Schramberg comprised the following municipalities and soils:
- the town of Schramberg
- the village of Schramberg-Sulgen (today part of Schramberg)
- Lauterbach (Black Forest)
- Mariazell today part of Eschbronn
Herrschaft Schramberg is a toponym (Begrifflichkeit) of the German historical geography.
|Random links:||Vaulx-in-vellum | Vouxey | Droyes | Airport of Saint-Etienne - Bouthéon | Museum of Old Évêché | Perche_(navigation)|