Henry de Jouvenel
BiographyIt has a son Bertrand of its first marriage with Claire Boas and another son, Renaud, of his mistress, Isabelle de Comminges, which it could not marry because she is always married with Pintail-Will, whose mental disease prohibits the divorce.
It meets Colette in June 1911 and the wife on December 19th, 1912. They have a named Colette and called girl Beautiful-Gazou. They separate in 1923 and divorce two years later.
CareerBefore the First World War, he is editor association of the newspaper the Morning , directed by Bruneau-Varilla.
Senator of the Corrèze (1921-1935)
- High-Commissioner of France in Syria and with the Lebanon from November 10th, 1925 to June 23rd, 1926
- first president of the union of French abroad of 1927 to 1935,
- Minister for State education in the Government Raymond Poincaré (3)
- Delegated France to the Company of the Nations (SDN) in Geneva.
- Ambassador of France with Rome in 1932, it joined again in a few months of the friendly relations with the Italy.
- Minister of France of Overseas from January 30th to February 9th, 1934 in the Government Edouard Daladier (2)
|Random links:||Holds (the Dordogne) | Astronomy amateur | Laveranues Adhesives | U218 Individual | Star of Luyten | Noel_Van_Horn|