Social worker, it was stimulating in house of young people, before working for association Food and Disarmament International (hunger relief in the world) then for MRAX (Movement against racism, the anti-semitism and xenophobia).
In 1982, it joined the party Ecolo earlier created two years. In January 2007, he announces his withdrawal of the political life, while remaining to advise CPAS at the Town of Brussels. In March 2007, it appears as independent on the list PS for the senatorial elections of June 10th, 2007. This excludes it from office of the party ECOLOGIST.
- To advise communal with Koekelberg of 1983 with 1987
- Federal secretary and carries word of Ecolo in 1986 and 1987
- federal Député of 1987 to 1995 (of which the 47e legislature of the Room of the Representatives of Belgium)
- Team leader Ecolo at the Parliament of the French Communauté of Belgium of 1991 with 1994
- Échevin with the Ville of Brussels, charged with the Urbanisme, the participation and coordination of the housing of 1995 to 2001, then first alderman in load of the culture, town planning, the protection of the inheritance and coordination to housing of 2001 at December 2006.
Since 2001, it chairs association Asbl Atomium in load of the restoration of the monument, then of its management. It is named by it administrator-delegate the October 20th 2006, without call for candidate and awaiting the composition of the board of directors representing the town council.
For the federal elections of June 10th 2007, it will be reproduced on the list of the PS in the Belgian Sénat.
- Site of Henri Simons
|Random links:||University private clinics Saint-Luc | Juan AdÃ¡n MÃ¶hler | Philippe Alliot | Soucy (Aisne) | Benjamin Rassat | Geoffroy Tory | Mise_en_commun_(gestion_des_ressources)|