Henri Duparc (realizer)
See also: Henri Duparc
- Henri Duparc is a Réalisateur of Cinéma of the Ivory Coast born the December 23rd 1941 with Forécariah (current Guinea) and deceased with Paris the April 18th 2006.
- After studies at the Institute of cinematography of Belgrade then at the Institute of the High cinematographic studies of Paris, Henri Duparc works of 1967 with 1982 for the Company of the Ivory Coast of cinema. Although Guinean mongrel free , it chooses the Ivory Coast like fatherland of adoption.
Henri Duparc carried out several courts and feature films during its career, whose majority will be preceded by various festivals.
Catalog of films
- 1969: Mouna, the dream of an artist
- 1972: Abusuan (feature-length film, price of the OCAM and special mention at the time of the Panafrican Festival of the cinema and the television of Ouagadougou in 1973)
- 1973: roots of the life (Short-measuring)
- 1977: the wild Grass (feature-length film, preceded with the Festival of carthage)
- 1986: Aya
- 1988 : Ball Dust with Bakary Bamba, Naky Sy Savane ((feature-length film, preceded with the Festival of film of Fort-de-France in 1988 and with the Festival of Film of humor of Chamrousse in 1989)
- 1990: the Sixth finger with Patrick Chesnais, Jean Carmet, Bakary Bamba, Naky Sy Savane
- 1992: Pretty Heart
- 1994: Street Princess with Congratulated Wouassi
- 1997: a color coffee
- 2004: Caramel (film of the Ivory Coast)
- Henri Duparc on Internet Movie Database
|Random links:||Cheylade | Marvellous Angelica | Go or bursts (film) | Radio operator dialog | Lally regiment | Anzac_a_monté_la_Division|