Henri Broch (November 8th, 1950, Nice) is Doctor of sciences, theoretical professor of Biophysique to the Université of Nice Sophia-Antipolis and director of the Laboratoire of zetetic.
He is the author of more than 130 publications and 6 books and gave more than 250 conferences. He is one of the most important critics of the Parapsychologie in France. He was honorary president of the Cercle zetetic. He is member of the Academy of Science of New York and scientific committee of AFIS (French Association for the Scientific information).
He is the creator of the international Défi zetetic, inspired by former similar tests, for example that of the illusionist James Randi, who aimed to highlight the existence or the inexistence of phenomenon (S) paranormal (with).
Henri Broch was criticized on several occasions for his standpoint towards scientific parapsychology.
- Mysterious the Pyramid of Falicon , ED. France-Empire, 1976.
- Mechanical & Static and Dynamics of the Fluids (with daN Vasilescu), ED. Bréal 1977, 1984.
- Paranormal , collection " Sciences" points; , ED. Threshold, 2001.
- In the middle of Extraordinary the , collection Zététique , ED. Book-e-book, 2005.
- Become wizard, become erudite (with Georges Charpak), Poches collection, ED. Odile Jacob, 2003.
- Erudite Gurus, Wizards and (Foreword of Georges Charpak), collection Sciences, ED. Odile Jacob, 2006.
- Laboratory of Zététique
- Interview for Gazeto, January 2001.
|Random links:||Dracula (plant) | Lubricate (typography) | University of Copenhagen | Law of Liebig on the minimum | Two gold women | Midwood,_Brooklyn|