The heating is the action to transmit thermal energy to an object, a Matériau.
The heating is used in particular, to maintain or improve of the livable conditions of environments for the living beings in spaces clôts constituting places of life (buildings, cockpits of means of transport, swimming pools, etc). In this case, the objective of the heating is to improve the thermal Confort of heated space.
By extension, the term heating indicates also the Système intended to ensure the heating.
Structure of a heating systemA heating system necessarily includes/understands:
- a source of heat: The source of heat is necessarily with an higher temperature at the temperature of the object, material or space to be heated, except in the case of the heat pumps .
- a transmitting heat: The transmitter of heat allows the thermal energy exchange between the source of heat and the object, material or space to be heated.
A heating system can also include/understand:
- a system of storage of heat
- One or more transport systems of heat: the transport of heat is generally carried out by means of a fluid having a raised heat-storage capacity, called Coolant.
- the heating can be done by: Convection or by Radiation.
- heat being generated by:
- the electricity,
- a fossil Fuel,
- a geothermic source,
- By transfer of calories via a Heat pump,
- the radiation of the sun,
- By the use of the biomass.
- the Caloporteur can be: The Water, the Vapor, the Air or a Gas.
SystemThe heating is intended to ensure a given temperature and/or comfort in a closed or opened place. The system can be with:
Air pulsated, (the ambient air is the coolant);
- Central heating, the centralized source is public or municipal (Heating of district);
- Electric, by heater;
- Heating with the Fuel, the Gas, coal, with the Wood or biomass;
- Solar; (Radiation and/or Mass of inertia)
- Heating erasing, (closed and/or open place);
- Radiator, Convector;
- Under the Revolution, There were heatings with droppings rural animals (Cheval, Vache).
- Infos heating heat pump
|Random links:||Frederic Fauthoux | ASPIC | Canton of Bourgoin-Jallieu-South | Moving sphere | Holcostethus | Tromsø_IL|