Hearts Research Center
In 1958, this center and other centers NACA become member of the news NASA, playing the part of precursors in the development of aerofoils, of systems of re-entry in the atmosphere, flights Hypersonique S, thermal protections and simulators of vol.
Hearts quickly becomes a partner in the space program, in particular on the search for life in the universe and the system development of survival for the future missions and the effects of space on the man.
More recently, they are at the origin of project NASA Learning Technologies. This last aims to allow the access to the greatest number the mathematical fields and scientist following 5 axes:
- technologies of aerospace the
- biology and physics applied
- Life science and the ground
- the human exploration of space
- the astrobiology
For that, they place at the disposal 5 powerful and free tools:
- SVS (Scientific Visualization Studio) makes it possible to visualize the activities of our planet starting from a satellite succession of images.
- MathTrax is a tool which makes it possible to represent mathematical equations all while describing them by texts and/or sound.
- What' S The Difference makes it possible to compare planets or the moons according to a geological analysis.
- Virtual Lab makes it possible to us to have a microscopic sight of the life Terrestre.
- World Wind offers, as for him, a sight on our planet Ground since the position of a satellite up to any point of the sphere.
- List of the space agencies
- Site officel
- NASA Hearts Research Center Home
|Random links:||Brignon | Tiagba | KB Chang | Massimo Furlan | The French Student | Nouvelle_partie_de_Komeito|