Have-ha is a group of music New wave Norwegian born in the Années 1980 and always present currently.
HistoryThe group is composed of a singer (Morten Harket), of a guitarist (Pal Waaktaar-Savoy) and of a clavierist (Magne Furuholmen). It is one of the Norwegian groups most known to the international level. They sing in English and were an enormous world success in 1985 as of the exit of their first individual Take one me , song accompanied by an innovative clip for the time because made up mixture of images and cartoons. The two individual ones which followed " Take one me" (" The sun always shines one TV" and " Hunting High and Low") the success of their first album (" consolidated; Hunting High and Low", 1985). A second album (" followed; Scoundrel Days") with individual the also devastators: " I've been losing you", " Manhattan skyline" and " Cry wolf" have-ha in a dynamics of triumphal rounds assoient durably.
They connect one year and half later with a third album studio, " Stay one Roads" thesis; , composed and produces a little with haste. The choice of individual (" Touchy" , " You are the one") was not besides of happiest. Success feels some.
The album musicalement succeeded of the group follows (East off the Sun, West off the Moon /1990). Pieces rock'n'roll (Sycamore Leaves/Cold To rivet) or the splendid one (Nonstop July) could have led to the possible rebirth of a group which tries to be demolished of its label " years 80". But the disc is a relative commercial failure.
They also interpreted the original soundtrack of a James Bond, The Living Daylights , piece coécrit by Pal Waaktaar and John Barry, and that one finds, in a version réorchestrée, on " Stay one thesis roads".
Greatest successes of the group were produced by Alan Tarney, bass player of the Shadows and producer of Cliff Richard.
After their fifth album studio left in 1993 (" Beach" memorial;), and individual for the paralympiques ones of Lillehammer in 1994 (" Shapes that go together"), Have-ha separates, environment within the group having become heavy.
The contacts are joined again in 1998, and at the beginning of 2000, Have-ha returns, first of all with individual percussion (" Summer moved on"), and then with a very new disc, " Minor earth, major sky" thanks to which they will find the top of the hits-parades.
Then will succeed to him in 2002 the plethoric one and mitigated " Lifelines" , with the producers almost as many as the 15 titles of CD…
The round of " Lifelines" nevertheless success is crowned; it results the first album from it live from Norwegian, a double in his limited version digipack, entitled " how edge I sleep with your voice in my head" , whose sound retranscribes well the communion between the group and his public.
Have-ha recently left a very new album awaited so much by the fans who names Analog . The individual ones (" Celice" , " Analog" and " Cosy prisons") are already in the vats, and their round, just completed, was an enormous success, in particular in France and everywhere else in Europe.
- Morten Harket (song), born on September 14th 1959 with Kongsberg, Norway
- Pål Waaktaar-Savoy (guitar), born on September 6th 1961 with Tonsenhagen, district of Oslo, Norway
- Magne Furuholmen says Mags (keyboards), born on November 1st 1962 with Oslo, Norway
- Hunting High And Low (October 28th 1985); The U.K. #2 US #17 NO #1
- Scoundrel Days (October 6th 1986); The U.K. #2 US #139 NO #1
- Stay one Thesis Roads (May 3rd 1988); The U.K. #2 US #148 NO #1
- East off the Sun, West off the Moon (October 22nd 1990); The U.K. #12 NO #1
- Memorial Beach (June 14th 1993); The U.K. #17 NO #1
- Minor Earth Major Sky (April 17th 2000); The U.K. #27 D #1 NO #1 Ger #1
- Lifelines (April 2nd 2002); The U.K. #67 D #1 Similar NO #1 Ger #1
- (November 7th 2005)
- Take one Me (October 19th 1984); #3 Norway (left only to Europe)
- Coils Is Reason (April 1985) (left only to Norway)
- Take one Me (April 5th 1985)
- Take one Me (September 16th 1985); #2 the U.K. US #1 (even titles that on the 2nd version, different small pocket)
- The Sun Always Shines one T.V. (December 16th 1985); #1 the U.K. #20 US
- Train off Thought (March 24th 1986); #8 the U.K.
- Hunting High and Low (June 2nd 1986); #5 the U.K.
- I' ve Been Losing You (September 22nd 1986); #8 the U.K.
- Cry Wolf (November 24th 1986); #5 the U.K. #50 US
- Maybe Maybe (left only to Bolivia)
- Manhattan Skyline (February 16th 1987); #13 the U.K.
- The Living room Daylights (June 22nd 1987); #5 the U.K.
- Stay one Thesis Roads (February 14th 1988); #5 the U.K.
- The Blood That Moves the Body (June 6th 1988); #25 the U.K.
- Touchy! (August 15th 1988); #11 the U.K.
- You Are the One (November 21st 1988); #13 the U.K.
- There' S Never has Forever Thing (1989) (left only in Brazil as a promotional disc)
- Crying in the Rain (October 1st 1990); #13 the U.K.
- I Cal Your Name (December 3rd 1990); #44 the U.K.
- Early Morning (February 25th 1991); #84 the U.K.
- Waiting for Her (May 25th 1991) (left only in Japan)
- Move to Memphis (October 14th 1991); #47
- The Blood That Moves The Body (March 30th 1992)
- Dark Is the Night (May 24th 1993); #19 the U.K.
- Angel (September 6th 1993); #41 the U.K.
- Dregs Down in Darkness (September 9th 1993) (left only in the United States)
- Shapes That Go Together (March 14th 1994); #27 the U.K.
- Summer Moved One (May 22nd 2000); #33 the U.K.
- Minor Earth Major Sky (July 10th 2000)
- Velvet (September 2000)
- The Sun Never Shone That Day (September 21st 2000)
- Minor Earth Major Box (February 26th 2001) (Box 4 individual CD)
- Forever Not Yours (April 2nd 2002)
- Lifelines (July 8th 2002); #78 the U.K.
- Did Anyone Approach You? (September 30th 2002)
- The Sun Always Shines one TV - live (March 1st 2003)
- Celice (2005)
- Analog-Al I want (2006); 10UK
- Cosy prisons (2006)
- 45 R. TOKEN ENTRY Club (1985) (left only in Japan)
- Twelve Inch Club (1985) (left only in Japan)
- Scoundrel Club (1987) (left only in Japan)
- Road Club (June 1988) (left only in Japan)
- One Turn In Brazil (1989) (left only in Brazil; in spite of the title, it is not a question of live) a
- Best in Brazil (1991) (left only in Brazil)
- Have-ha in Argentina (1991) (left only to Argentina)
- Headlines And Deadlines - The Hits Of Have-ha (1991); #12 the U.K.
- The Selections '85- '93 (1993) (left in Japan as promotional CD)
- Individual Have-ha Remixes (November 8th 2000) (left only in Japan)
- Individual The 1984-2004 (November 29th, 2004)
- The Final Individual Collection 1984-2004 (April 5th, 2005); The U.K. #14
- How Edge I Sleep With Your Voice In My Head (2003); D #8
- Headlines and Deadlines - The Hits off have-ha (1991)
- Live in South America - have-ha Live (1991)
- Have-ha live At Valhall - Homecoming (2001)
- Have-ha - the videos (2003) (left only to Spain)
- Official site of French-speaking Have-ha
- Site of Have-ha
- English Site lyrics of Have-ha
|Random links:||Phan Văn Khải | Dahus | The Community of communes of Caudrésis | Nova Venécia | Valery Bykovsky | Warendorf_(zone)|