See also: the Loire
HistoryThe department was created with the French revolution, the March 4th 1790 pursuant to the law of the December 22nd 1789, starting from the country Languedoc IEN of the Velay, increased parts of the Auvergne (district of Brioude), Gévaudan (canton of Saugues) and Forez (canton of Low-in-Basset hound).
The name occitan of the department is Leger-Naut, or Leire-Nauta.
June 3rd, 1902, occurred with Javaugues, small commune of the Haute-Loire, broadest Tornade listed in Europe until now. It made 3km width!
Leitartikel: History of the Haute-Loire
GeographyThe department of the Haute-Loire is located in Occitanie. After attachbeing attached initially to the area of program of Lyon, it is today included in the administrative area Auvergne. It is bordering on the departments of the the Loire, of the Ardèche, the Lozere, the Cantal and the Puy-de-Dôme. Essentially, the department covers old grounds of the province of Languedoc.
The department carries a denomination which indicates its high situation and the river which sprinkles it south in north. It is also crossed by the Allier.
Leitartikel: Geography of the Haute-Loire
- Its climate is rather continental with an Atlantic tendency.
EconomyLeitartikel: Economy of the Haute-Loire
DemographyThe inhabitants of the Haute-Loire are the Altiligériens
Leitartikel: Demography of the Haute-Loire
CultureLeitartikel: Culture in Haute-Loire
- the houses of assemblies take part in the singular inheritance of the Haute-Loire. In 10 years, the Department helped with the restoration of 63 houses of assemblies.
TourismLeitartikel: Tourism in Haute-Loire
PolicyLeitartikel: Political of the Haute-Loire
List of the deputies of the Haute-Loire
- List of the senators of the Haute-Loire
- List of the general advisers of the Haute-Loire
AdministrationLeitartikel: Administration of the Haute-Loire
List of the prefects of the Haute-Loire
Common of the Haute-Loire
- Old communes of the Haute-Loire
- List of bridges of the Haute-Loire
- Bars, Michel, first suspended bridges of Ferdinand Arnodin in Saint-Llpize and Chilhac, 1992
- General advice
- Departmental committee of Tourism of the Haute-Loire
|Random links:||Anna Rogowska | Captain Eo | Campana (Italy) | Andre Condé | Footballers having given their name to a technical epic | Augustine_d'hippopotame|