HistoryLeitartikel: History of the Haute-Corse
The Haute-Corse was formed by division of the Corsica on January 1st 1976, pursuant to the law of the May 15th 1975. Its limits correspond to those of the old department of the Golo, which existed of 1793 with 1811.
GeographyLeitartikel: Geography of the Haute-Corse
The Haute-Corse belongs to the Corsica territorial collectivity of . On the island, it is bordering on the Corse-du-Sud, and is bathed in the east by the Tyrrhenian Sea and in the west by the Mediterranean.
ClimateLeitartikel: Climate of the Haute-Corse
DemographyLeitartikel: Demography of the Haute-Corse
The inhabitants of the Haute-Corse are the Corsicans (there is no particular name to distinguish them from the inhabitants of the Corse-du-Sud).
CultureLeitartikel: Culture in Haute-Corse
TourismLeitartikel: Tourism in Haute-Corse
PolicyLeitartikel: Political of the Haute-Corse
List of the deputies of the Haute-Corse
- List of the senators of the Haute-Corse
- List of the general advisers of the Haute-Corse
- List of the prefects of the Haute-Corse
- Common of the Haute-Corse
- Old communes of the Haute-Corse
- Corsica General advice of Haute-Corse
- French Department
- List of bridges of the Haute-Corse
- Prefecture of Haute-Corse
- General advice of Haute-Corse
- Faculty of Science of Corsica in Haute-Corse
|Random links:||Felicjanow | Moimay | Ida (nymph) | Borghetto Santo Spirito | Village of Pestalozzi children|