GeographyHarsault is an agricultural commune of the south of the department, dominating Right Bank of the Coney. The forests occupy 274 ha there, that is to say the quarter of the surface.
HistoryBefore its integration in Lorraine during the creation of the departments, the commune was inhabitant of Franche-Compt3e.
- Harsault on the site of the national geographical Institute
- Harsault on the site of INSEE
- Harsault on the site of Quid
- Localization of Harsault on a chart of France and communes bordering
- Plane on Harsault on Mapquest
|Random links:||Epthianuridae | Dian Man | Tri-nations 1996 | Second reading computer-assisted | Auguste Durand | Parc_de_saule,_le_Texas|