Hachimitsu to clover
Hachimitsu to clover (ハチミツとクローバー, Hachimitsu to kurōbā , abbrév. HachiKuro , another title Honey and Clover . The title means " literally; honey and trèfle") is a josei manga of Chika Umino which was then adapted in a cartoon 2 seasons by the studio J.C. Staff for a total of 38 episodes (24+2 + 12), then out of film Live action . The manga received the Prix of the manga Kōdansha in 2003.
SynospisHoney and Clover tells the history of a group of young adults in school of arts or entering the working life at the exit of this school, groups which is seen somewhat upset by the arrival of a young artist wonder and reserved, of childish pace, Hagu . Morita and Takemoto will be particularly affected, falling under the charm from the talent and the personality from the young girl.
The history follows the cross destinies of all these characters, their often impossible loves, the evolution of their goals, of their perception of the world, their friendships…
List main charactersTheir age at the commencement of the series is specified beside their name.
Hagumi Hanamoto (, 18 years): Genius of the arts raised in a very rural medium, Hagu déboule in the life of this band of buddies, upsetting the relations. Its appearance and its behavior are those of a child and it in fact is surprotégée by Hanamoto ( Shuu-chan ). At the beginning of animates, it enters in first year and touches with all arts.
- Yūta Takemoto (, 19 years) Takemoto is student in third year of architecture. It is very skilful in its constructions but also very awkward. It has the love at first sight for Hagu as of their first meeting.
- Shinobu Morita (, 24 years): Raise-sculptor of genious, and consequently often unforeseeable, it is especially known in the school to have redoubled 5 times, not being able to awake for the examinations. He is very attracted by the money, but seems also in love with Hagu.
- Takumi Mayama (, 21 years): The serious one of the group. In love with Rika. He adores Yamada but cannot approach some too much because she points out painful feelings to him…
- Ayumi Yamada (, 21 years): In love with Mayama, but that is not, unfortunately for it, reciprocal
- Shūji Hanamoto (): Professor, uncle suprotector of Hagumi. It is very close to Rika which is, to some extent his best friend…
- Rika Harada (): Director of a small company of design. Partially disabled person since an car accident which cost the life her husband. It does not know how to be quite simply with Mayama because of her missing husband…
- Takumi Nomiya () He is in love with Yamada and is particularly nice but can also be petty.
- Author: Chika Umino
- Mangaka: Chika Umino
- Editor: Kana
- Many volumes available: 2 (April 2007)
- First publication: March 2007
AnimateThe titles of the two seasons episodes of animates consist of 2 parts: a quotation, follow-up of a description, except for the first episode of each season, made up only of one quotation. In the lists below, the quotations, very long and not very descriptive without to have seen the episode, were omitted, except these two exceptions.
- Many episodes: 24 + 2 OAV in DVD
- Durée: 25 minutes
- First diffusion in Japan: April 14th 2005, on Fuji TV
- Realizer: Kenichi Kasai
- Authors: Yōsuke Kuroda (script)
- Character designer: Hidekazu Shimamura
- Studio of animation: J.C. Staff (production. Many studios used…)
- Produced by: GENCO, Shūeisha, Fuji TV…
- Statute: Finished diffusing in Japan since the September 30th 2005
…… I have just seen the moment when a person falls in love for the first time. My god……
(...... 人が恋に落ちる瞬間を初めて見てしまった. まいったな ......, …… Hito ga koi nor ochiru shunkan wo hajimete mite shimatta. Maitta Na… … )
- the two feelings in love is put in marche
2 つの恋が回り出す, Futatsu No koi ga mawari-dasu )
- They were two loves with one way
(それは 2 つの片思い, Sore wa futatsu No kataomoi )
- the boy and the girl is shaken
(彼と彼女が揺れ動く, Kare to kanojo ga yure-ugoku )
- Penser of her mother with the maison
(故郷の母を想う, Kokyō No haha wo omō )
- the past, the tears, the confession
(過去と涙と告白と, Kako to namida to kokuhaku to )
- We seek a miracle
(僕たちは奇跡を探す, Bokutachi wa kiseki wo sagasu )
- I could not leave you seul
(君を放っておけなくて, Kimi wo hōtte okenakute )
- This pin was if lourde
(そのブローチが重たくて, Sono burōchi ga omotakute )
- We cross the ciel
(僕たちは空を横切る, Bokutachi wa will sora wo yokogiru )
- the love us agite
(恋に振り回されて, Koi neither furimawasarete )
- the sudden kiss, the departure inattendu
(突然のキス、 唐突な別れ, Totsuzen No KIS, tōtotsu Na wakare )
- All that I wanted to hear was this small chose
(その、 たった一言がききたくて, Sono, tatta hitokoto ga kikitakute )
- I touched it in my rêve
(夢の中で、 彼女に触れた, Yume No naka of, kanojo nor ferreted )
- Me, the unjust one, court
(卑怯な僕が、 走り出す, Hikyō Na boku ga, hashiridasu )
- the Moon the appelle
(月が彼女を呼んでいる, Tsuki ga kanojo wo yonde iru )
- I even know what I ressens
(自分の気持ちも分からない, Jibun No kimochi Mo wakaranai )
- It is revenu
(あの人が帰ってきた, Ano hito ga kaette kita )
- time starts again with écouler
(止まった時間が動き出す, Tomatta jikan ga ugoki-dasu )
- I request myself the Moon slipping into the sky nocture
(夜空に浮かぶ月に祈る, Yozora neither ukabu tsuki nor inoru )
- …… It is empty… …
(...... 空っぽだ ......, …… Karappo da… … )
- …… When I left the tunnel, the sight was magnifique.
(...... トンネルを抜けるととてもキレイな所に出た, …… Tunnel wo nukeru to totemo kirei Na tokoro nor deta )
- …… And once again, I start with courir.
(...... そして、 僕はもう一度走り出す ......, …… Soshite, boku wa mō ichido hashiri dasu )
- …… I am là.
(...... ついた, …… Tsuita )
- Type-setter: Kōichi Tsutaya
- Arrangement: Kōichi Tsutaya
- Words: YUKI
- Sung by: YUKI
Waltz (Ending1)Episode 1 to 12 and 24.
- Compositeur: Kenji Watanabe
- Arrangement: SuneoHair
- Words: Kenji Watanabe
- Sung by: SuneoHair
Mistake (Ending2)Episode 13 to 23.
- Compositeur: Tamio Okuda
- Words: Shinichi Takuma
- Sung by: THE BAND HAS NO NAME
Episode 1: Hachimitsu (ハチミツ) by SPITZ
- Episode 2: hachigatsu No serenade (8 月のセレナーデ) by Suga Shikao
- Episode 3: Tsuki to knife (月とナイフ) by Suga Shikao
- Episode 4: Nami Hikari (波光) by Suga Shikao
- Episode 7: Tamagawa (多摩川) by SPITZ
- Episode 10: Sakana (魚) by SPITZ
- Episode 13: Sorosoro ikanakucha (そろそろいかなくちゃ) by Suga Shikao
- Episode 14: Y by SPITZ
- Episode 15: Yoru wo kakeru (夜を駆ける) by SPITZ
- Episode 18: Yubikiri (ユビキリ) by Suga Shikao
- Episode 19: Ougon No tsuki (黄金の月) by Suga Shikao
- Episode 22: Tsuki nor kaeru (月に帰る) by SPITZ
- Episode 23: Room 201 by Suga Shikao
- Episode 24: Spica (スピカ) by SPITZ
- Many episodes: 12 episodes
- Lasted: 25 minutes
- First diffusion in Japan: June 29th 2006, on Fuji TV, Kansai TV, Tōkai TV
- Realizer: Tatsuyuki Nagai
- Authors: Yōsuke Kuroda (script)
- Character designer: Hidekazu Shimamura, Shuichi Shimamura
- Studio of animation: J.C. Staff (production. Many studios used…), Noitamina
- Produced by: GENCO, Shūeisha, Fuji TV…
- Statute: End of first diffusion the September 21st 2006
…… And then, we start again to turn… …
(...... そして、 僕たちは再び回り始める ......, …… soshite, boku-tachi ha futatabi mawari hajimeru… … )
- I cannot say it, although I it veuille
(言いたくても言えなくて, iitakutemo ienakute )
- I do not want to see your larmes
(君の涙を見たくない, kimi No namida wo mitakunai )
- I would let myself go some part
(あなたをどこにも行かせない, anata wo doko neither Mo ikasenai )
- Heureux and yet in souffrance
(嬉しいのに苦しくて, ureshii noni kurushikute )
- We will have gone to the mer
(僕たちは、 海に行く事はなかった, bokutachi wa, umi neither iku koto wa nakatta )
- Ahead, towards the lumière
(前に、 光の差す方向に, Mae nor, hikari No sasu hōkō neither )
- We had idée
(僕たちは、 なにも知らなかった, bokutachi wa, nani Mo shiranakatta )
- I reflected on my impuissance
(自分の無力を噛み締める, jibun No muryoku wo kamishimeru )
- I saw God once when I was petite
(小さい頃、 一度だけ神様を見た, chiisai koro, ichido dake kami-sama wo mita )
- Your life, gives the-me
please (あなたの人生を、 私にください, anata No jinsei wo, watashi nor kudasai )
- With honey and trèfles
(ハチミツとクローバーと, Hachimitsu to Clover to )
- original Title: ふがいないや
- Song and words by YUKI
- Music by Kōichi Tsutaya
- Arrangement by Kenji Tamai and YUKI
- original Title: スプリット
- Sung and arranged by SuneoHair
- Words and music of Kenji Watanabe
Seiyuu SPrincipal seiyuus:
Haruka Kudō : Hagumi Hanamoto
- Hiroshi Kamiya : Yūta Takemoto
- Keiji Fujiwara : Shūji Hanamoto
- Kenji Hamada : Takumi Nomiya
- Mikako Takahashi : Ayumi Yamada
- Sayaka Ohara : Rika Harada
- Tomokazu Sugita : Takumi Mayama
- Yuji Ueda : Shinobu Morita
- the sequence of opening of episodes 1 to 13 would be inspired by a work of art, " Food" , of the Czech Jan Švankmajer.
- In episodes 12 and 13, one can notice that the room of Morita resembles control and the operation room curiously of the series Galaxy Express 999.
- In episode 18, Morita states with the ceremony of the awards to have worked on " Space Titanic" of " Peter Lucas" , reference to George Lucas, Star wars and Titanic. In addition, when it is taken along, it shouts " I' L Be back" , counterpart of Terminator celebrates.
- the Seiyuu of the character Yūta Takemoto, Hiroshi Kamiya was replaced by Nojima Kenji for the last episode of the second season because Kamiya was hospitalized because of an car accident at that time.
FilmThe film, with real actors, left on July 22nd, 2006 in the Japanese rooms.
It is carried out by Masahiro Takada, on a scenario which it jointly wrote with Masahiko Kawahara.
The music, 魔法のコトバ ( mahō No kotoba ), is signed SPITZ.
- Official site of the manga
- Official site of animates
- page of the J.C.STAFF for animates
- Critiques two seasons.
|Random links:||Azusa (California) | France out of world cup of Rugby 1987 | Tournament of Wimbledon 1986 | Jeremy Miller | Madi | Mediolanum|