The name Breton of the commune is Ar Gwernoù .
Its inhabitants name the Guernotais and Guernotaises .
Places and monuments
- Castle of Branféré, 17th century, botanical and animalist park.
Personalities related to the commune
- Common of Morbihan
- Official site of the commune
- Guerno on the site of the national geographical Institute
- Guerno on the site of INSEE
- Guerno on the site of Quid
- Localization of Guerno on a chart of France and communes bordering
- Plane on Guerno on Mapquest
|Random links:||Glossary of archeology/letter Z | Bacchiades | Fortuna Düsseldorf | Mildred Shay | Integrated circuit 7421 | Comte_de_Lincoln|