Located in the department of the the Gironde, in the North-East of Arcachon, on other bank of the Basin of Arcachon and in the north of the Country of Buch in the Moors of Gascogne. Andernos-the-baths is bordered by the 2 following communes:
Lines of busRegular connections:
- Light-Cape-Tag/Bordeaux via Andernos by coach CITRAM n°601;
- Andernos/Mios by Aquitanian coach CITRAM n°610.
- Andernos-the-Baths is located at 40 km of the Aéroport of Bordeaux-Mérignac.
- Aerodrome of Andernos baths located at 4 km of the center town. Aéro Club of Andernos
SNCF railway stationsAndernos them Bains is located at:
- 20 km of SNCF railway station of Invoice-Biganos;
- 50 km of SNCF railway station of Bordeaux.
- the city was a prehistoric site.
the Gallo-Roman village was destroyed by the cruel invasions. One can meet remainders beside the Saint Eloi church there all the same, not far from the oyster port. They were initially interpreted like those of a basilica; but last research would lean rather on the presence of a Gallo-Roman villa built on the littoral.
There was also the castle of National Andernos become Bien which was located at approximately 1 km church and basin. It completely disappeared today.
Places and monuments
|Random links:||Artaban II | Fuchsia (color) | Ploaghe | Joseba Etxeberría | Keiji Suzuki | Godfrey_Reggio|