Places and monuments
The churchThe church, date completion of the 11th century, beginning of the 12th century, it was altered and strengthened with 14th and 15th century.
- Outside: A niche containing a Virgin with the child, the top of the gate of the 12th century.
- Inside, one finds an astonishing fresco of the 14th century representing the fall of Adam and Eve.
The viaductBuilt on the railway line Guéret - Châtre it was used only as 1906 with 1952.
Personalities related to the commune
- Common of Hollow the
- Glénic on the site of the national geographical Institute
- Glénic on the site of INSEE
- Glénic on the site of Quid
- Localization of Glénic on a chart of France and communes bordering
- Plane on Glénic on Mapquest
- Géolocalisation of the Viaduct of Glénic
|Random links:||Hetmanat cossack | Doors of the night | Jindřich Balcar | Claudia Losch | Cyrtodactylus buchardi | Bloomingdale,_le_Wisconsin|