Gilles Delouche is a French academic specialist in the Siamese traditional literature, professor of the universities to INALCO since 1987 after having taught 1971 with 1987 with the Faculty of Arts of the University Silpakorn (Thailand), which decreed a doctorate honoris causa to him.
He was president of the National institute of the languages and Eastern civilizations of 2001 with 2005. Period during which it knew to increase the decisional capacity of the students of this university, who take from now on a considerable place at the time of decision makings of the institution.
Its lesson relates on initiation to syntax, but especially on the versification and the study of Siamese traditional works, of the origins at the XVIIe century.
He is the author of about fifty articles published in French, English and Thai, relating primarily to problems of dating and restitution of the Siamese traditional manuscripts, as well as work on the origins of the first realization of the Siamese unit in the first part of the time of Ayudhya (1350-1656).
He is also director of the Research center continental Southeast Asia .
since 2007, it occupies within INALCO the function of Director of the Department of High Southeast Asia Pacific Asia.
Summary of career
1997: Doctor Honoris causa (Siamese traditional literature) of the University Silpakorn (Thailand).
- Since 1995: Professor of the Universities of lère class, INALCO, (language and literature thaïe).
- 1990 - 1995: Professor of the Universities of 2nd class, INALCO, (language and literature thaïe).
- 1987 - 1989: Professor INALCO, pulpit of language and literature thaïe.
- 1980 - 1987: French reader at the University Silpakorn (Nakorn Pathom, Thailand).
- 1978 - 1980: Part-time lecturer with history and civilization to INALCO; interpret S.E. Dr. Owat Suthiwat Narueput, Ambassador from Thailand to Paris.
Administrative responsibilities and for research
Since 2003: member of Board of directors of the French School of the Far East.
- Since 2002: member of the Scientific advice of the civic Center of study of the religious fact; Director of the Research center on the South Asia is continental (EAD).
- 2001 - 2002: Director of the FRE 2380 “South Asia is continental Peuples and Contacts”.
- Since 2001: President of INALCO.
- Since 2000: member of the Joint committee of the Personnel of INALCO.
- Since 1999: member of the Board of directors of INALCO.
- 1998 1999: Vice president of the Scientific advice and Member of the Commission of Research of INALCO.
- Since 1997: to advise Malayan Government for the creation of the Museum of KualaLumpur " the Malayan world and the Indochinese Peninsula "
- 1998 - 2000: member of the Committee of Hygiene and Safety of INALCO.
- 1997 - 2000: Director of the service common of Continuing education to INALCO.
- Since 1995: member of the Asian Company.
- 1995 - 1999: member of the Council of laboratory of URA 1075.
- Since 1995: member of the Scientific advice and the Commission of the research of INALCO.
- 1992 - 1995: Vice president of the Scientific advice and Member of the Commission of the research of INALCO.
- 1992 - 1995: member of the Scientific advice of the French School of Far East.
- 1991 - 1994: member of the provisional Committee of direction of the European Association of the Researchers on the Southeast Asia.
- Since 1991: member of GERPA; founding member of the European Association of the Researchers on the South Asia is.
- 1990 - 1997: Operations manager for Continuing education with INALCO.
- 1989 - 1992: Director of the Department South Asia is, High Asia and Pacifique.
- 1987 - 1999: member of URA 1075 Since 1987; member of the Committee of Standardization of the transliteration of the languages of AFNOR.
- 1987 - 2001: member of the Council of the Department Southeast Asia, High Peaceful Asia and .
- 1987 - 2001: person in charge of the section of Siamese (Thai) to INALCO.
|Random links:||Street Fighter (video game) | (265) Anna | Yocto- | Ier novel of Kiev | Secondary lines of Haute-Saône | Ahmed Toufiq Hjira | Court_suprême_de_l'Inde|