See also: Gibraltar
Gibraltar is the second album of Abd Al Malik left in 2006 at Atmosphériques .
It is the album of the revelation of Abd Al Malik to the general public. It joins together Bilal which composed the majority of the titles, Laurent Vernerey, Olivier Daviaud, Renaud Letang, Wallen which lend its voice and Mathieu Boogaerts. This album was also carried out in collaboration with prestigious musicians like Gerard Jouannest with the piano and Marcel Azzola with the Accordéon, which worked formerly with Jacques Brel.
This album was rewarded by the Prix Constantin in 2006.
- Gibraltar (see an acoustic session on TV5)
- September 12th, 2001
- Tin soldier (see an acoustic session on TV5)
- the Others (see an acoustic session on TV5)
- Mourir in 30 years
- the Big brother
- It dreams
- upright to erase Me
- Rentrer at home
- I will look for you the stars
- the Alchemist (see an acoustic session on TV5)
- Adam and Eve with Wallen (no-claims bonus titrates some)
|Random links:||Daniel André Brun | Sibyl of Jerusalem | Beauvoir-of-Marc | Communal Assembly | Gary David Goldberg | Banlieue_noire_d'Ashland|