Giant Steps (the Boo Radleys)
Giant Steps is an album of the group The Boo Radleys produces in 1993, entirely written and composed by Martin Carr. He was elected album of the year by several specialized magazines in England (of which NME). The title is inspired by the album Giant Steps of John Coltrane.
"I Hang Suspended"
- 'Upon Ninth And Fairchild"
- " Wish I Was Skinny"
- " Leaves And Sand"
- " Butterfly McQueen"
- " Rodney King (Song For Lenny Bruce) "
- " Thinking Off Ways"
- " Barney (… And Me) "
- " Spun Around"
- " Yew You Want It, Take It"
- " Best Roofing stone The Fear"
- " Take The Time Around"
- " Lazarus"
- " One Is For"
- " Run My Way Runaway"
- " I've Lost The Reason"
- " The White Noise Revisited"
Musicians on this album
Rob Cieka : battery, percussions
- Tim Brown: low, keyboards
- Sice: voice
- Martin Carr: guitar, keyboards, voice
- Steve Kitchen: trumpet, bugle
- Lindsay Johnston: violoncello
- Jackie Toy: clarinet
- Meriel Barham: voice in " Rodney King (Song For Lenny Bruce) " and " One Is For"
- Chris Moore : trumpet in " Lazarus"
- Margaret Fiedler : violoncello in " Lazarus"
|Random links:||Franz von Paula Schrank | Assumption kourgane | Bratsk | Podaca | Myth of Adapa | Enquête_de_crédit-bail_d'ordinateur_de_Toronto|