Georges Besse carried out his studies with the Polytechnic school (X1948 Promotion) then with the School of the mines.
He was assassinated in bottom of his residence the November 17th 1986 by the group Direct action (commando Pierre Overney, of the name of the militant Maoist killed by a watchman of Renault).
the same day, the France refunds 330 million dollars to the Iran for Eurodif (founded by Georges Besse), but refuses to provide any enriched uranium delivery. The bond is carried out by the journalist Dominique Lorentz.
In light, Mr Georges Besse, very implied in the French nuclear power in general and Eurodif in particular (INFRA), would have been assassinated to make explicit pressure on France, so that it pays its debt in Iran. One could then think that the Direct action group was financed by " Iran" for this assassination. Of other-share, there exists probably a powerful bond between the attacks of the time in France and the non-payment of the debt of France in Iran concerning its participation in Eurodif; cf, for example, the book of Dominique Lorentz, the prohibited subjects, the arenas, January 2007.
Its careerManaging director of the US company in 1958 working in the nuclear field. Georges Besse is promoted by the Général de Gaulle to equip the France with the nuclear weapon, which is made starting from 1960, and to promote the field of the civil nuclear energy.
In 1976 it is named Managing director of the Cogema.
In 1978 he becomes chairman of the Cogema.
In 1985 it takes the direction of the Régie Renault.
- Eurodif gave its name to its factory of enrichment of Uranium of the nuclear site of Pierrelatte (Drome).
- Renault gave its name to its factory of Douai
- In March 1987 was created the Foundation Georges Besse (see external bond below), charged “with helping of the pupils - engineers particularly brilliant, but prevented by serious material difficulties from developing the intellectual and human potential which is in them”.
- the Foundation Georges Besse
- Investigation of Dominique Lorentz
|Random links:||Jean Ajalbert | Aibre | Vladimir Belussov | Route main road 673 | County of Wayne (North Carolina) | Deerfield,_New_York|