General society of banks in Ivory Coast
The General society of Banks in Ivory Coast (SGBCI) was founded in 1962 with the participation of the State and several international financial partners, it is located at the 1st rank of the banks of the Ivory Coast and the zone UEMOA. The SGBCI is the first bank of the French-speaking Africa if one considers the criterion of the total assessment.
It is on April 7th, 1976 that it returns out of purse (with BRVM), it was placed on the stock market on April 7th, 1976. This value was negotiated with 8,85 times its clear benefit in 2001.
The SGBCI occupies a dominant position since of long time in Ivory Coast, the SGBCI plays a paramount role in the financing of the economy of the Ivory Coast and West African.
ModernizationThe SGBCI since its creation modernized its means of communication and of information, the SGBCI placed at the disposal of the customers, the products and the innovating services ( nonexhaustive list ):
- In 1998, it brings into service the Vocalia (Where that you are in Ivory Coast or abroad, you can know the position of your account by a simple phone call by calling a number).
- In 1998 it is combined with Western Union to make it possible in 43 counters to transfer and receive money everywhere in the world.
- In 1999, the Sogestel makes it possible the companies to be connected to the SGBCI by Ordinateur.
- In 2000, it was the first bank of the under-area to emit charts Visa. It modernizes and installs new automatic teller machines in Ivory Coast (the distributers accept all the charts of the Visa network).
- In 2005: restoration of the offer of saving reprocesses by capitalization with PRZ Performance which proposes a guarantee death and disability in order to better protect its close relations.
- In 2006: beginning of the renewal of the park of automatic teller machines and offers of new products and services.
- In 2006: Development of Messalia (Where that you are in Ivory Coast or abroad, you can know the position of your account by SMS).
Today more than one hundred of tradesmen accept visa card SGBCI and 19 million tradesmen through the Monde. More than 660 000 automatic teller machines are at the disposal of the customers 24 hours a day.
|Random links:||Heurtevent | Mojo | (146) Lucina | Paul Picerni | Female Euroligue of basketball 1992-1993 | The Little boy of the elevator | Pozorrubio,_Pangasinan|