See also: Gaveau (homonymy)
Gaveau is a manufacture of Piano S French. The first workshop was installed in Paris in 1847 by Joseph Gabriel Gaveau, and the factories definitively closed in 1965. It is since 2000 the property of the French Manufacture of pianos, which also repurchased Érard and Pleyel.
- Room Gaveau
|Random links:||Palladium (roleplay) | Marcillac-la-Croisille | Number of Pell | Paul Schmitt 7 | Research institute on the extraordinary experiments | Grille_de_répertoire|