SynopsisSimran (Kangna Ranaut), ex-dancer of bar, sank in alcohol and lost the taste to live. Only Akash (Emraan Hashmi), a musician met in a bar of Seoul where it occurs regularly, tries to help it to leave it this state of distress. One day, Simran entrusts to Akash and reveals to him its heavy last which corrodes its life. It is actually the boyfriend of Daya (Shiney Ahuja), a terrible gangster who made tremble all the India. She lived years with him, always in mare, travelling of country in country to try to escape the police force. Since, she only saw, receiving from so much with other of short phone calls of Daya. She is however always obliged to live hidden, knowing pertinently which if the police force the trap, she will have also Daya. Akash, touched by its history, wants all to implement to make him forget its past and give him a new life. Simran then agrees to set out again to zero with Akash which it starts to like. Until the day when Daya remakes surface. Simran then will have to make a choice between Akash and Daya.
- Realization: Anurag Basu
- Scenario: Mahesh Bhatt
- Dialogs: Girish Dhamija
- Country: India
- Music: Pritam Chakraborty and Raju Singh
- Producing: Mahesh Bhatt, Mukesh Bhatt and Vishesh Bhatt
- Distribution: Vishesh Films
- Lasted: 117 min.
- original Language: Hindi
- Comings out date: April 28th 2006
- Place of turning: Seoul, South Korea
- Kind: Romantic Thriller
- Emraan Hashmi : Akash Malohtra
- Shiney Ahuja : Daya Shankar
- Kangna Ranaut : Simran
- Gulshan Grover : Khan
- Vicky Ahuja : Usman
Songs of film5 original songs were written for film on musics of Pritam Chakraborty:
- You Hi Meri Shab Hai (Words of Sayeed Quadri) - K.K
- Bheegi Bheegi (Words of Mayur) - James (Faruk Mahfuz Anam).
- Lamha Lamha (Words of Neelesh Misra) - Abhijeet, Sunidhi Chauhan
- Ya Ali (Words of Sayeed Quadri) - Zubin
- Mujhe Chechmate Roko (Words of Sayeed Quadri) - Kavita Seth
- Gangster is the first film of Bollywood to being turned in South Korea, with Seoul.
- Gangster is the first film of Kangna Ranaut.
- John Abraham and Sanjay Dutt had been approximate for roles in this film.
- the history of Gangster approaches that of Abu Salem, suspecté in particular in the bomb attacks of Mumbai of the March 12th 1993 which made more than 250 died, and of the ex actress of Bollywood Monica Bedi. In mare both during many years, they finally were stopped in 2002 with the Portugal and return with the Indian authorities in 2005. Abu Salem would be also implied in the underworld which reigned with Bollywood in many kidnapping and murder. Abu Salem, via its lawyer, tried to prevent the diffusion of film, under pretext which the film recalls its life. Mahesh Bhatt demented person and affirms that Gangster is not to in no case inspired of the history of Abu Salem and of Monica Bedi.
|Random links:||Cromwell (Hugo) | Piotrków Trybunalski | Hevn | Carl Kellner | Durzy college | Gâteau|