As of their childhood they leave to Milan and in Province Bergamo and are famous as painters and scenographers of several European theaters.
Their work is characterized by effects of prospects and illusionnism which they use as much in their scenographies as in their frescos for their commission agents lombards and Piedmontese.
The homogeneity of their style prevent attributions and individual paternity. One can despite everything recognize their respective roles in the family workshop: Bernardino deals with the figures, Fabrizio of the perspective effects and Giovanni Antonio of floral decorations and the style rubble.
Places of works
- Palazzo Visconti, Brignano Managed of Adda,
- the church della Trinità with Crema,
- the Villa ex Veri of Biassono
- Villa Arconati, Castellazzo di Bollate
- Villa Pecori Giraldi, Grumello Al Assembles
- church S. Andrea, Sforzatica
- Basilica di S. Martino, Treviglio
- Villa Bettoni, Bogliaco
- Villa Brambilla, Cassano d' Adda
- Villa Mossa, Occhieppo
- Villa Mosca, Chiavazza
- Castello della Croce, Piea
- Santuario, Campiglia
- Castello Bellegarde, the Markets
|Random links:||Eglisau | PunBB | Villers-sur-le-Roule | Carcharhiniformes | Estádio Algarve | L'aventure_du_Michigan|