SeriesComposed exclusively of creations of the editor in the kind of the science fiction, it published in particular:
- Jaleb telepathic the : extraterrestrial telepathic which - as Superman - had grown on Earth.
- Homicron : a superman who had obtained his capacities while amalgamating with an extraterrestrial entity.
- Larry Canon (Year Casabianca): an investigator of an insurance company trying to dam up the invasion of the Earth by an extraterrestrial parasite.
- the temporal Brigade (Edmond Ripoll): a group of police officers of the time which endeavoured to maintain the course of the History vis-a-vis malefic temporal travellers.
- Jeff Sullivan
- Sibilla (Luciano Bernasconi): a journalist of magazine with feeling which fought supernatural threats.
All these characters were then re-used by Jean-Marc Lofficier for Semic and they appear from now on in the catalog of Hexagon Comics. Except rare exceptions, the majority of these stories were written by Claude-Jacques Legrand which was the pincipal scenario writer of the Lug house at that time.
CoversThe cover of the first number of Futura is of Jean-Yves Mitton. Those of the n° 2,4,6,8 to 20 are of Jean Frisano, the others having been realized in Italy.
In spite of undeniable qualities, Futura pained to find its public and had to stop quickly.
|Random links:||The Parisian ones | Boniface de Castellane (1867-1932) | Japanese astrology | Score of the Marshes | Diatang | Galia_(melon)|