See also: Dorin (homonymy)
With Pebble Souplex and Suzanne Gabriello, it creates the trio baptized the girls with dad . As from this time, Francoise Dorin will write many songs. Initially for Colette Deréal: Letter in Veronique . Then in 1965 That it is sad Venice for Charles Aznavour and the Companions of the song. The latter will also record Costa Brava .
Thanks to Alain Hubert, she proposes with Guy Mardel the song never acknowledges . This title represents France with the contest Eurovision, in 1965. The song arrives third, and very quickly becomes an enormous tube. Guy Mardel will sing also With if, with but .
In 1966 of the same author, Richard Anthony records the purse and the life , Patachou It is not believable , Mireille Mathieu It is your name and Claude François With the corner of my dreams . Juliette Gréco takes two songs to him: God that resembles to him (1966) and a song like one does not make of it any more (1967).
In 1967, it on television presents the emission Paris Club the every day to 12:30. It assembles its first play, As with the theater . In 1968, Marie Laforêt records But my heart is empty and Danielle Darrieux It has there in only for the pink . Georges Guétary sings One needed .
Francoise Dorin writes also texts for Line Renaud ( the memories which one did not have ), Gigliola Cinquetti ( girls and the pinks ), Franck Fernandel ( Téléphoner in Sylvie ), Parisian the ( Fans of Mozart ), Michel Legrand ( Dis me ), Cora Vaucaire ( Oh not, it is not you ), Jean Piat ( All the ways lead to the man and the turning ), and Tino Rossi ( My last song ).
In 2006, it writes two songs for Céline Dion entitled And if there remained only one about it, I will be that one and One liked because , put in music by David Gategno for the first title, Jacques Veneruso, Marc Dupre and Jean-François Breau for the second. These songs are appeared on the last album of the singer, Of Them , left on May 21st 2007.
Francoise Dorin is especially known for her many books:
the Tube , at Flammarion in 1975.
- will see mom, dad works , at Robert Laffont in 1976.
- the intoxe and the Whole for the whole , at Flammarion in 1980.
- beds in a place , at French Club of the book in 1980.
- the Label , at Flammarion in 1983.
- the divided skirts , at Flammarion in 1984.
- Corbels and the vixen , novel, at Flammarion in 1988.
- the Books tango , at Flammarion in 1988.
- the other waltz and If are to you beautiful you be idiot , at French general Librairie in 1989.
- Nini Leg-in-the Air , at Robert Laffont in 1990.
- In the name of the father and of the girl , at Flammarion, in 1992.
- Spade and heart , at Flammarion in 1993.
- the return in Touraine , at Flammarion in 1993.
- late grape harvest , at Plon in 1997.
- Dorin, Rene; Dorin, Francoise. - Dorin father and girl , at Plon in 1999.
- the short straw , at Plon in 1999.
- Julottes , at Plon in 2000.
- the mouflette , at I read in 2001.
- Intensive care , at Plon in 2001.
- the dream party , at Plon in 2002.
- All is always possible , at Plon in 2004.
- And then… after , (continuation of All is always possible ) at Plon in 2005.
|Random links:||Gonzalve Ier de Sobrarbe | Valdemar III of Denmark | Maresquel-Ecquemicourt | Gin Clarke | List leaders of Rio de Janeiro | L'Europe,_le_Moyen-Orient_et_l'Afrique|