Francesco Sasso is an Italian painter born with Pieve di Teco, about 1720, deceased with Madrid the April 22nd 1776. Professor with the Academy of Genoa in 1751, It leaves shortly after for the Spain where it will be, to Madrid, professor attending the Academy San Fernando. Thereafter it will be in charge of the artitisque education of infant Louis of Spain (1727-1785), count de Chinchon, wire of Philippe V of Spain and Elisabeth Farnèse.
- Paris, museum of Louvre, the Man with the Tricorn .
- Madrid, palate of Escurial, Two beggars .
- Madrid, museum of Prado, a meeting of beggars .
- Madrid, museum of Prado, the Charlatan of village .
- Olivier Meslay, text of the booklet of the table of the month n° 141, April 2007, Paris, museum of Louvre.
|Random links:||Brachet Tyrolean | Alphonse of Poitiers | Julius Grey | Bucharest Stock Exchange | Marie Warnant | John_Barron_(acteur)|