France Inter is a radio public general practitioner French which was created the February 16th 1947 under the name of Paris Inter and which took its current name in 1963. It belongs to the group Radio France. The slogan in 2006 of the radio is “France Inter: the difference”.
The director of France Inter is Frederic Schlesinger.
France Inter is the downward one of Paris Inter . Created with leaving the Second world war, Paris Inter used at the beginning a broadcasting transmitter left by the American Armée. It starts has to emit the February 16th 1947 on the Paris region. The December 29th 1957, Paris Inter exchange of name and becomes France I , which becomes itself rtf Inter during November and October 1963. It is the December 8th 1963 which France Inter takes its current name, following a contest near its listeners, named “rtf 64”.
In 1947, Paris Inter is initially placed under the supervision of the French Radiodiffusion (RDF, become then ORTF) then of Radio France, which becomes independent in 1975 after the partition in 7 companies of the ORTF.
France Inter diffuse of many emissions whose topics are varied but the rather similar formats: some guests, sometimes of the chroniclers, during a little less than one hour. The grid of the re-entry 2006 was marked by the generalization of a form of interactivity between the listeners and their radio. Thus, Isabelle Giordano, taking again the tradition of the Téléphone Sounds , invite the public to react on line in Public service every morning to 10:00, Eric Lange presents an emission where the listeners of all planet invite to discuss their voyage, to make known their association, to ask for councils, etc Colombe Schneck reads with the antenna the emails of the listeners in his emission media and Daniel Mermet places at the disposal a responder before its daily program '' Là-Bas If I Am '' there. Those also have to challenge the guest of Nicolas Demorand for Inter-Activ' , at the time of the Sept-Dix .
- 7/10 , data transmission presented by Nicolas Demorand.
- 7/9 of the Weekend , data transmission presented by Stephan Paoli and Sandra Freeman.
- 18/20 of Sunday , data transmission presented by Pierre Weill.
- 2000 years of History , presented by Patrice Gélinet. 30 minutes daily devoted to a precise topic of the History.
- Alternate , presented by Laurence Pierre.
- Hello the planet , presented by Eric Lange.
- Elevator for the jazz , presented by Julien Delli Fiori: each Sunday, of 22:00 at Minuit, the Lift attendant in Chef takes all the currents to give to the music the most improbable notes.
- With the turning of the world , presented by Sandrine Draper.
- With the wire of the history , presented by Patrick Liégibel.
- Boulibaï vibrations , presented by Malik Boulibaï: 1:00 of reggae.
- It is Lenoir , presented by Bernard Lenoir. Emission of rock'n'roll of the one hour Monday to Thursday created in 1990.
- CO2 my love , presented by Denis Cheissoux and devoted to the environment.
- That is not puffed out, that eats , emission dedicated to food, presented once per week by Jean-Pierre Coffe. Examples: the bread (January 20th, 2007), the GMO (March 18th, 2006).
- Notebooks of countryside , emission presented by Philippe Bertrand.
- Crossroads of Lodéon , emission of daily classical music presented by Frederic Lodéon and created in 1992.
- Cosmopolitaine , presented by Paula Jacques. Two hours weekly dedicated to the music, the cinema, the literature and the theater.
- Already upright? Not yet lying? (5/7 of the Weekend) , presented by Sylvie Rocca.
- To sleep upright , presented by Philippe Debrenne, and dedicated to mythology, the history, the museums, etc
- Eclectik , weekly emission, presented by Rebecca Manzoni and devoted to the culture.
- free Electron , weekly emission presented by Didier Varrod, dedicated to the electronic musics.
- Critical spirit , cultural emission presented by Vincent Jose.
- Interception , weekly magazine of great report created in 1999. Example: Putin, totalitarian temptation (January 14th, 2007), animal Cloning, of the labo' in the plate (December 3rd, 2006), China, damnés of the AIDS (April 16th, 2006).
- I have my sources , 30 minutes daily relating to the media, presented by Colombe Schneck. Some emissions: French variety on television (January 29th, 2007), more beautiful the life (January 4th, 2007), Star Academy (September 15th, 2006).
- Kriss Crumble , presented by Kriss.
- if I am there, presented Over there by Daniel Mermet, daily program alter-mondialist.
- the French-speaking bookstore , one hour weekly literary emission also diffused in Canada, in Belgium and Switzerland.
- the next time I will sing it to you , weekly musical program one hour, presented by Philippe Meyer.
- the head with the square , presented by Mathieu Vidard: 50 minutes daily scientific emission in the form of question and answer with a guest specialist in a particular field.
- Mood Roves , presented by Kathleen Evin which discusses with a personality during 50 minutes. Example of guests: Catherine Corsini, Ousmane Sow, Mona Ozouf.
- the Insane one of the king , presented by Stephan Bern: daily entertainment of 1:30.
- Play of the 1000 euros , presented by Louis Bozon (successor of the Play of the 1000 francs created in 1958 by Henri Kubnick and presented a long time by Lucien Youth).
- the Mask and the feather , presented by Jerome Garcin: created in 1955, this 50 minutes weekly emission treats literature, theater, and cinema.
- the bridge of the artists , presented by Isabelle Dhordain: weekly musical program of 1h50 made up of a maintenance followed by a concert.
- the telephone sounds , presented by Alain Bédouet, it is about a dialog between listeners and specialists on a precise subject during 40 minutes.
- P' tits Boats , presented by Noëlle Breham: a specialist answers the questions that children during 30 minutes pose to him.
- great concerts of Radio France , emission presented by Frederic Lodéon, dedicated to the classical music.
- Notwithstanding , maintenance of 1:00, presented by Yves Calvi.
- Noctiluque , presented by Brigitte Kernel, dedicated to the literature.
- Night , presented by Brigitte Palchine, in the night of the Saturday to Sunday.
- Us others , introduced by Zoe To vary.
- One will have all considering , emission dedicated to the cinema, and presented by Christine Masson and Laurent Delmas.
- Osmosis , emission presented by Fabienne Chauvière in the night of the Saturday to Sunday, and dedicated to sciences.
- Panic in Mangin De luxe hotel , presented by Philippe Collin: one hour weekly humorous emission.
- Carpark of Night , presented by Sophie Loubière: Literature, Music, Cinema, Kitchen, Play, mail of listeners, the whole scented with the Imagination.
- Pollen, buddies initially , presented by Jean-Louis Foulquier: 55 minutes weekly musical program.
- Pollen, Timal , presented by Jean-Louis Foulquier and Ambre.
- Go with X , presented by Patrick Pesnot. Created in 1997 this emission milked of the modern history, and in particular of espionage, in the form of a maintenance enters a journalist and a mysterious character. Some emissions: Halabja, the massacre of Iraqi Kurdish (January 27th, 2007); the civil war in El Salvador (January 20th, 2007); drug trafficking in Afghanistan (November 18th and 25th 2006); Jacques Foccart (April 1st, th and 8th 2006); or the assassination of JFK (from January 31st to February 7th, 2004).
- Street of the Contractors , with for topic economy and companies, presented each week during 50 minutes by Didier Adès and Dominique Dambert.
- Under stars exactly , presented by Serge Levaillant.
- Studio theater , emission dedicated to the theater, and presented by Laure Adler.
- On the road , " 1h of wandering musicale" presented by Laurent Lavige and proposing to the listeners the largest standards of the French song and international, with sometimes some guests.
- System Disc , each week the decoding of the industry of the disc, during one hour, presented by Valli.
- Transeurpéenne , each week European topicality presented by José-Handbook Lamarque.
- (It) Zapping of Inter , presented by Mathias Deguelle.
- 13/14 presented Monday to Friday by Yves Decaens.
- Hello Chewed presented by Macha Béranger (1977-2006).
- Alter Ego presented by Patricia Martin.
- Bananas , presented by Patrice White-Francard.
- Good kisses of everywhere, serial radiophonic of more than 800 episodes, carried out, diffused and presented by Pierre Dac and Louis Rognoni between 1965 and 1974, diffusion in the neighborhoods of the hour of the lunch.
- Change of management presented by Laurent Ruquier of the Monday to Friday 12 h-12h45 (1996-1997).
- Moonlight on Sun Riviera/Lying on Riviera presented by Jean-Baptiste Tuzet.
- Chronic of ordinary hatred , daily chronicle of Pierre Desproges diffused from February 3rd to June 24th, 1986.
- Curriculum vitae Quickly Made presented by Serge Fournel.
- In all the directions presented by Laurent Ruquier (1997-1999).
- Dépaysage presented by Philippe Bertrand (2001-2004)
- Last carpark before the beach presented by Sophie Loubière.
- Childhood presented by Mathias Deguelle and Edwige Antier.
- Inter Current events Magazine as from 1966, newspaper presented of 13 to 14:00 by Yves Mourousi.
- Inter Dance, an emission of OJ Gave, diffused Saturday evening during more than twenty years, the balls of countryside at the house, presented like a multiplexing of foot!
- Inter Women, emission on the topic of the defense of the consumption, animated by Anne Gaillard, which abused his guests, emission diffused between 11:00 and midday the every day in week, removed in 1978.
- Inoxydable : 1:30 on the cultural topicality.
- Jee-Bee and the cybernanas presented by Jean-Baptiste Tuzet.
- I write to you more remote of my dreams , presented by Claude Villers
- the band to Bonnaud : cultural emission, of the Monday to Thursday, 16:30 to 18:00 presented by Frederic Bonnaud, Philippe Collin, Herve Pauchon, Arnaud Viviant and Sandra Freeman.
- the minute of Saint-Granier, chronic satirist one minute old, diffused the evening in week, at the end of the Sixties, towards 19 or 20:00, written and déclamée by Saint-Granier (born in May 1890, deceased in June 1976) itself.
- life of the Good side presented by Jacques Ball
- the ten hour old Bubble presented by Fabienne Chauvière and Marie-Laure Verret (1993-1996).
- the Parrot of Batignolles , radiophonic serial, of Tardi and Boujut, diffused in 1997.
- the Pop-Club of Jose Artur. A “historical” emission of France Inter.
- the Court of obvious be delirious , 11:30 - 12:45, of September 80 in June 81, presented by Claude Villers with Pierre Desproges.
- the ear in corner , program made up of several emissions, Saturday afternoon, Sunday morning and afternoon, presented by Kriss.
- Commercial of stories , presented by Claude Villers.
- Walk or dream , reports of voyages, to visit country once sunken warmly at home, diffused the evening in week towards 20:00 about 1971 or 1972, presented by Claude Villers.
- Shock waves presented by Laurent Lavige.
- Philofil presented by Patricia Martin Sundays 12:00 - 12:45 (2005-2006).
- Play List and Zone of Turbulance presented by Laurent Lavige.
- Portraits sensitive and One Sunday by chance presented by Kriss of 2000 to 2004.
- When I srai large presented by Philippe Bertrand.
- At all events presented by Pierre Bouteiller.
- Radioscopy, impossible to circumvent interview the one hour, every afternoon in week, between 17 and 18:00, by Jacques Chancel, this emission held more than twenty years.
- Nothing to wax , satirical emission produced and presented by Laurent Ruquier.
- Synergy presented Jean-Luc Hees.
- Tam, Tam, etc presented by Pascale Clark (2001-2004).
- All with the shelters, presented by Claude Villers (in the role of the Pimpon prefect).
- Trading of favors presented by Philippe Bertrand (1999-2001).
- Zin, zin presented by Philippe Bertrand, Herve Pauchon and Sylvie Arbrouk.
Sections of informationIn Week
Newspapers of 5:00, 7:00, 9:00: Bruno Duvic
- Flashes of 2:00, 3:00, 4:00, 5:30 and Newspaper of 6:30: Mickaël Thébault ,
- Newspapers of 6:00, 7:30: Agnes Bonfillon ,
- Flashes of 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00, 17:00: Claire Servajean ,
- Newspaper of 13:00: Fabrice Drouelle ,
- Newspaper of 18:00 and Flash of 20:00: Eric Delvaux or Laurence Thomas ,
- Newspaper of 19:00: Alain Passerel ,
- Flashes of 21:00, 22:00, 0:00, 1:00 and Newspaper of 23:00: Jose Sétien .
Newspapers of 6:30 and 8:00: Brigitte Becker ,
- Flashes of 2:00, 3:00, 4:00, 5:00, 6:00: Laëtitia Saavedra ,
- Newspapers of 7:00 and 9:00: Bernadette Chamonaz ,
- Newspaper of 7:30 and 10:00: Laëtitia Gayet ,
- Flashes of 11:00, 12:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00, 17:00: Julie Gacon ,
- Newspaper of 13:00 and 19:00: Philippe Abiteboul ,
- Newspaper of 18:00 and Flashes of 20:00, 21:00: Julie Gacon ,
- Flashes of 22:00, 0:00, 1:00 and Newspaper of 22:00: Dominique Delaroa .
History of the logos
|Random links:||Bertrade de Laon | Fecht | Kashima Shintoro | Christine Renard | Rocks-Prémarie-Andillé | Fujiwara_aucun_Yoshifusa|