France 3 Lorraine Champagne-Ardenne
History of the chainDecember 12th 1963 is created the center of television news of rtf to Nancy. Télé Lorraine-Champagne was born and proposes three emissions of weekly current events. The rtf becomes ORTF in 1964 and the Tv news of Lorraine, which becomes daily, is diffused on the second channel.
A second center of current events is created with Rheims in 1965 which puts at the antenna a second tv news simultaneously with that of Lorraine: Champagne-Ardenne Current events . A semi-monthly magazine, diffused saturdays, in the two areas Lorraine and Champagne-Ardenne is created in 1968. In 1971 is created a new base of current events to Metz and, the following year, the tv news of Lorraine passes to the color.
Following the bursting of ORTF, TV-Nancy becomes FR3 Lorraine Champagne-Ardenne on January 6th 1975 and the regional programs pass from the second to the third chain.
The station obtains in 1982 with a workshop with videotex specialized in creation images computer-assisted which realizes and collaborates in the creation of series of animation for youth, credits and preparings of national and regional emissions.
Starting from September 5th 1983, the regional program is diffused in evening of 17:00 to 19:55 and publicity on the regional antenna is authorized by the High ranking authority of the audio-visual communication in 1984.
Regional information is disseminated the every day of 19:10 to 19:30 within the framework of the 19/20 as of 1990. The same year is created the decentralized unit of national plan Continentales which produces, realizes and diffuse since Nancy the two morning emissions of Alex Taylor the Eurojournal and Continentales . In 1991, France 3 Lorraine launches a local edition to Metz whose studios settle with the Technopolis Metz 2000.
Following the creation of France Television on September 7th 1992, FR3 Lorraine Champagne-Ardenne becomes France 3 Lorraine Champagne-Ardenne . A regional unit of production Large-Is, gathering the means of production of Nancy and Strasbourg, is installation.
A new technical device is installed in 2005 at the decentralized office of Charleville-Mézières making it possible to control the lights, its and cameras from Rheims and Nancy. This device is extended to the offices of Bar the Duke and Epinal in 2006.
France 3 Lorraine Champagne-Ardenne has a regional under-antenna, France 3 Champagne-Ardenne, and proposes three newspapers of local information France 3 Edition Nancy , France 3 Edition Rheims and France 3 Edition Metz .
- Xavier Froissart
Responsible for antenna:
- Gilles Machu
CapitalFrance 3 Lorraine Champagne-Ardenne has an annual budget of 26,73 M€.
- France 3 Champagne-Ardenne: Street of Doctor Jankel Segal, BP 1037,51687 Rheims Cedex
- France 3 Metz: 2 rue de La Fayette, 57000 Metz
- France 3 Meuse: 9 allée des Vosges, 55000 Bar-le-Duc
- France the 3 Vosges: 2 rue de la Chipotte, 88000 Épinal
- France 3 Paddle: 6 rue de Turenne, 10000 Troyes
- France the 3 Ardennes: 34 rue Porte de Bourgogne, 08000 Charleville-Mézières
- France 3 Haute-Marne: 7 rue de la Maladière, 52000 Chaumont
- France 3 Champagne Trawl-nets: 3 rue Just Berland, 51000 Trawl-nets out of Champagne
- It is best the morning : emission of councils and service presented each morning in week to 10:50 since September 18th, 2006.
- Junction : Franco-Belgian transborder magazine presented one Sunday per month to 11:30 by Virginia Schanté and coproduit by the chain and the television of Belgian proximity, TV Lux.
- Diagonal : transborder magazine free-of the Saar presented one Sunday per month to 11:30 by Katia Schmitt and coproduit by the chain and television of the Saar Saar TV Fernsehen GMBH.
- Heart of country : magazine devoted to the area presented Sunday to 11:30 by Jérémy Durieux.
- Mag : magazine presented by Laurent Cluzel.
- Infos Service : diary of the exits in Lorraine and Champagne-Ardenne presented by Lara Julien and Virginia Schanté in Lorraine, Anne-Sophie Gaidoz and Nicolas Schmitt out of Champagne-Ardenne.
Presenters and organizers
- Katia Schmitt (old journalist of RTL Television)
- Virginia Schanté (old stimulating of RTL Television)
- Lara Julien (old stimulating of RTL Television)
- Veronique Buson (old stimulating of RTL Television)
- Anne-Sophie Gaidoz
- Nicolas Schmitt
- Site of the emission '' Confluence ''
- '' 12/13 '' Lorraine regional edition
- '' 12/13 '' regional edition of Champagne-Ardenne
- '' 19/20 '' Lorraine regional edition
- '' 19/20 '' regional edition Champagne-Ardenne
- '' 19/20 '' local edition Champagne information
- '' 19/20 '' local edition Metz
- '' 19/20 '' local edition Nancy
|Random links:||The Pontailler-on-Saone | Championship of San Marino of football | List stars of the Phoenix | Radical liberal union | Direct-D-sign | HMS_Exeter_(68)|