Fox Mulder is a character of the universe of X-Files. It is an agent of the FBI which works on the not classified businesses. He is interpreted by David Duchovny.
- complete Name: Fox William Mulder
- Birth date: October 13rd, 1961
- Birthplace: Chilmark, Massachusetts.
- Size: 1,82 m
- Weight: 85 kg
- Hair: brown
- Eyes: green
- Address: 42-2630 HEGAL PLACES, ALEXANDRIA, GOES 23242
- Profession: Special Agent, DOJ (American Ministry for Justice)
- Chart FBI: JTT047101111
- Marital status: Unmarried
- Father: William “ Bill ” Mulder. In the past attached to the State Department. Assassinated by Alex Krycek in May 1995.
- Mother: Teena Mulder. Died.
- a younger sister: Samantha Ann Mulder, born on January 22nd, 1964. Disappeared on November 27th, 1973 (not classified Business: file n° X-42053).
- Weapon: Smith & Wesson 1056 (9mm)
- Characteristic: Daltonien (Season 3, Episode 23 Wetwired )
- Former Vies: Jewish Woman off-set during the second world war, his/her son is then a preceding incarnation of his/her sister Samantha, her father is the Scully agent, her husband is Melissa Riedal (central figure of the episode The Field Where I Died ) and the agent of the gestapo in charge of the deportation is Spender (the man with the cigarette). Mulder previously incarnated an American soldier in 1863, the sergeant and friend of this soldier was the agent Scully and Sarah Kavanaugh, the woman whom he loved was Melissa Riedal.
It passes its childhood to Quonochontaug which it leaves at the twelve years age following the disappearance of his Samantha sister in circumstances Paranormal are. It is to find it that it decided to devote its life to solve these strange businesses whose government denies officially the existence.
Studies and career
Hardly left Oxford, it enters to the academy of Quantico. Its sometimes strange and marginal attitude attracts the nickname of “  to him; Martien ” which will follow it the remainder of its career, which will not prevent it, there either, to be noticed for its talent.
In 1991, with the assistance of the agent Diana Fowley, it opens the service of the not classified businesses. The Fowley agent is transferred in Europe in the section anti-terrorism.
- Serial killers and occultism , monograph, 1988.
- Article in the magazine Omni under the pseudonym of Mr. F. Luder.
Mulder and X-files
With the 12 years age, it attends impotent the removal of his Samantha sister. She is removed in front of her eyes by an unknown force. Mulder has a very vague memory of the incident. It is following a regressive Hypnose that he will remember what did without the night removal. Samantha seems to be removed by Extraterrestre S.
Mulder will pass its life to seek his/her sister and what it calls the “ Vérité ”, indeed it is persuaded that the US government holds secret information on this removal.
It was accepted at the school of the FBI where it was first of its promotion. One day, he discovered of the old files of the FBI, called “ X-Files ” (or not classified Businesses) treating phenomena paranormaux.
It is into 1992 that the section head Scott Blevins will associate to him the services of the agent Dana Scully, scientist with the skeptic spirit, with an aim of bringing a certain rationality to its work. Its obstinate and instinctive nature do of it one of the best agents of the office.
But the Mulder agent is implied too much in its research, it are pushed by personal motivations. That which sometimes leads it to extreme situations where it plank death.
Evolution of Mulder in the series
- 1983 - 1986: University of Oxford
- 1986: Entered with the academy of Quantico where he sees himself granting the nickname of “ martien ” (“ spooky ” in VO).
- 1988 : Assigned with the Unit of the Crimes Violent one under the supervision of Reggie Purdue. As of its first business, it is distinguished at the time of the tracking of the plunderer of banks John Barnett.
- June 16th, 1989: It undergoes a regressive hypnothérapie carried out by Dr. Heitz Werber, following which it is convinced that his/her sister was removed by extraterrestrial entities.
- 1991 : It persuades its superiors to transfer it to the service of the not classified businesses. There had as hierarchically superiors, initially the section head Scott Blevins, high ranking official of the Unit of the Crimes Violent one (that one even which will name later the agent Dana Scully to supervise its work) then the assistant editor Walter Skinner.
- March 6th, 1992 : Fear that the work of the Mulder agent to the service of the not-classified businesses is not escaping any control pushes the section head Blevins to assign the agent Dana Scully with the same service, to become the partner of the Mulder agent there.
- 1993 :the Mulder agent discovers the existence of a project on UFO soldiers. Its curiosity will cause him twists, indeed, it will be made kidnap by the soldiers, who to avoid that Mulder does not reveal this information will wash the brain to him.
- 1993 : The Mulder agent is convened for an audience by the section head Joseph McGrath at the Office of Professional Responsibility, after having penetrated on a place of crime under military jurisdiction. The charge of intervention in an military operation and disturbance of an investigation in progress was carried against the Mulder agent. All the loads will be abandoned.
April 1994 : Skinner becomes the superior direct and responsible for the Not Classified Businesses.
May 1994 : Walter Skinner closes the service of the Not-Classified Businesses.
October 1994 : Alex Krycek becomes the new partner of the Mulder agent.
November 1994 : After the removal of the Scully agent by Duane Barry, Skinner again opens the service of the not classified businesses. Agent Krycek returns not to work after disappearance of agent Scully (which will be found later in the coma, of which it will awake, in a hospital of Washington). First meeting between Mulder and the Man with the Cigarette.
May 1995 : The assistant editor Walter Skinner convenes the Mulder agent, the Scully agent and of the members of the Office of Professional Responsibility after being attacked without reason by the Mulder agent. The Mulder agent will not be presented to the audience. The following day, the father of the Mulder agent is killed at his place, in his presence. He is besides the principal suspect of this murder. And whereas it is on the track of a numerical cassette containing of information on the extraterrestrial ones, the Mulder agent will be left for died following an explosion in a coach given up in the desert. Fortunately, of the Indians collected it and look after it. It is finally washed of any suspicion after the discovery of the implication the Krycek agent, fugitive, in the murder of his father. It was also discovered that the Mulder agent was doped without its knowledge, which explains its last violences. Following this rehabilitation, the Mulder agent will regain its functions.
December 1995 : The embassy of Japan required officially that one inquire into the part played by the Mulder agent within the framework of died several members of the diplomatic personnel of this country. It seems that the request of the embassy of Japan was suspended without the least reason.
December 1996 : At the time of an investigation into a terrorist group, the Mulder agent finds the trace of Alex Krycek. This one will carry out it until Tunguska in Siberia, where it will fall between the hands from a Russian secret consortium directed by Krycek, which practices certain experiments on human guinea-pigs locked up in a Gulag. Mulder will undergo these experiments and it was exposed to an extra-terrrestre biological material. It will succeed in escaping and going back to the United States where waits a senatorial commission.
October 1997 : Following a commission of professional evaluation, the Scully agent will affirm that his/her colleague, the Mulder agent, committed suicide of a ball in the head. It proves, in fact, that the Mulder agent made pass the corpse of an agent of the Pentagon, Scott Hostelof, for his by disfiguring it, postmortem, of a ball in the face. The Mulder agent had to use of this trick in order to uncover a mole within the FBI working for an external secret group. The mole being its higher hierarchically superior, Scott Blevins.
May 1998 : Closing of the office of the Not Classified Businesses and change of the agents Mulder and Scully with the brigade anti-terrorism.
June 1998 : The agents Mulder and Scully are considered responsible for died for four people in the explosion from a building in Dallas, whereas a bomb scare had been given. Mulder and Scully working for their own account with the research of the truth, discover that the purpose of the explosion was to hide the existence of a virus which generates an EBB at its host. The Scully agent will be contaminated by this virus and will be removed by the Trade union. Mulder will leave to its research and will deliver it as far as the Antarctic. The responsibility for the explosion from the building in Dallas will be deferred on the agent for service, Darius Mitchau, bleaching the agents Mulder and Scully.
July 1998 : The office of the not classified businesses is reopened, but entrusted to the agents Jeffrey Spender and Diana Fowley. The agents Mulder and Scully are transferred to the office of the administrative businesses and under the orders of the assistant editor, Alvin Kersh.
February 1999 : Following the disappearance of the Spender agent, the Mulder agent becomes again responsible for the office of the not classified businesses.
November 1999 : The Mulder agent having become partially hybrid by contracting a resistance to the virus alien which will allow the invasion, following an exposure to a mysterious artefact and to its exposure to the extraterrestrial material in Siberia two years earlier. CGB kidnaps it in order to go itself immunized thanks to an surgical operation. On this business Diana Fowley will betray it while indicating to the Scully agent where its fellow-member was, after this one underwent the intervention. It will then be made kill. However the evil of Mulder is always present even if it does not seem to suffer from it, it will hide its disease with its close relations.
February 2000 : The Mulder agent discovers the truth in connection with the removal of his/her Samantha sister. She was indeed removed by extraterrestrial night of November 22nd, 1973 and with then collected within the Spender family until 1979 when she disappears definitively.
May 6th, 2000 : The Mulder agent learns the existence from a devourer of heart in a small town of Massachusetts which can cure the terminal illness. It decides to go there to treat its evil encephalitic but it will give up it finally.
May 2000 : While reconsidering the spot of its first business with the Scully agent, in Bellefleur to Oregon, the Mulder agent is made remove by the extraterrestrial ones at the same time as a group of inhabitants of the city.
September 2000 : It is found died by Scully, close to the site of a sect ufologic of which the person in charge, certain Absalom, will be imprisoned. The agent Fox Mulder will be buried in the tomb family.
November 2000 : The Skinner assistant editor discovers that others removed left for deaths, is not really and returns it to the life, but transformed. A extraterrestrial virus the metamorphosis after having maintained them in a state enters the life and death during several months. Mulder will be unearthed of its tomb and will avoid all this thanks to an antiviral treatment. It will recover from its wounds and will be mysteriously cured sound badly with the brain. It reinstates the FBI but not the service of the not classified businesses. John Doggett is in his place.
2001 : Whereas Mulder has evil to get along with Doggett, it continues to work on Not-Classified Businesses. After a delicate business, Mulder puts the FBI in an awkward position with respect to the government, which will make it possible to the Kersh director definitively to return Mulder of the FBI. Mulder will continue all the same to inquire into certain businesses, with the assistance of Doggett and Skinner, to protect Scully and its child. It will then maintain an love affair with Scully after its childbirth, then Mulder will disappear under the councils from Scully and Kersh, its life being threatened.
May 2002 : Whereas Mulder tries to infiltrate in a secret military base in order to discover the truth there, it is made stop by the soldiers who want to condemn it for the murder of Knowle Rohrer. All this is only one false lawsuit but it will lead all the same to a death sentence of the interested party. John Doggett and Skinner then decide to make it escape and succeed. Mulder then leaves with Scully in the desert New Mexico in order to find there the Smoker, who is always alive. Scully and Mulder go to Roswell to continue to fight the future, now that they were left for died…
- fictitious Mark of cinema
|Random links:||Demers rock'n'roll | Québécois general election of 1944 | Fred Lawrence Whipple | Flora of the Pyrenees | Tearjerker | 1740_en_littérature|