Forum for France
The Forum for France is a political regrouping created in 2003 by the general Pierre Marie Welsh, initiator of the French nuclear deterrent force, by the ambassador of France Pierre Maillard, diplomatic adviser of the Général de Gaulle and by Henri Fouquereau, president of the Democratic Mouvement French.
25 associations are represented there, of the members of Parliament are present there, like Nicolas Dupont-Aignan, Jacques Myard, Paul-Marie Coûteaux, appointed French with the the European Parliament, Georges Berthu, former deputy.
The Forum for France wants to be opened with all the “patriots”. It gathers people of the left or right political; it is also opened with those which are located neither on the left nor on the right. One finds there republican but also monarchists and Bonapartists.
A " High council for the Independence and the Sovereignty of France" guide and guarantees the Forum for France.
Members of the High council
Jean-Yves Autexier, former senator
- Georges Berthu, former deputy French with the the European Parliament
- Jean-Paul Village, historian, university
- Etienne Graver of Roziers, Ambassador of France
- Jacques Calvet, president
- Alain Cotta, professor emeritus with the University Paris-Dauphine
- Paul-Marie Knives, appointed French with the the European Parliament
- Jacques Dauer, president of the Academy of Gaullisme
- Michel Debray, admiral (2S), former president of the Institute Charles de Gaulle
- Alain Dejammet, ambassador from France
- Nicolas Dupont-Aignan, appointed Nation
- Jean Dutourd, French Academy
- Henri Fouquereau, coordinator of associations souverainists
- Jean Hearth, old Minister of Justice, member of the Institute
- Pierre Marie Welsh, general (CR)
- SAR the prince Charles-Philippe of Orleans, duke of Anjou
- Lucien Israel, professor, member of the Institute
- Gerard Lafay, professor of economy at the Pantheon-Assas University, Paris II
- Pierre Leconte, economist, essay writer, specialist in the questions monetarists
- Pierre Lefranc, honorary, old prefect collaborator of the general de Gaulle
- Pierre Maillard, ambassador of France
- Jacques Myard, appointed Nation
- Michel Pinton, cofounder of the UDF
- Gabriel Robin, ambassador of France
- Jacques Clay crusher, ambassador of France
The Forum for France wants to be a think tank. This reflection takes place in various commissions.
- Relations with Africa: François Lardeau.
- National defense: admirals Michel Debray and Claude Gaucherand, general Derenne
- System international currency: Henri Fouquereau
- Institutions Europe: Romain Rochas, head of honorary division of the Court of Auditors European
- DOM-TOM: Pierre Pujo
- Friendly foreigners of the Forum: Driss Basri, former minister for the Interior of Hassan II and Marc Razmara, former minister for Health in Iran.
- Economy: Pierre Aunac
- social VAT: Henri Fouquereau and Pierre Aunac
- State education: Pascal Naizot, former student of the National university
- Participation: Beatrice Decoster-Mallet
- Immigration: Jack Petroussenko and Philippe Courrège
- Demography: Philippe Bourcier de Carbon
- Francophonie, defense of the French language and Francosphère: Albert Salon, former Ambassador.
- France against Mondialisme: Michel Guillou, academic
- Culture: Francoise Buy-Rebaud
- Areas: Pierre Hillard
- Town and country planning: Jacques Cotteray, general adviser of Loiret
- Ethical policy: Jacques Cotteray
- Public sector: Red-headed Jean, author of great Annual stock sale of the public inheritance of the French
- Justice: Master Etienne Tarride.
Site of the Forum for France
|Random links:||Cozumel | Daniel Hémery | Chicuelo (Manual Jiménez Moreno) | Draglica | GKS Stadium | Tobias_Fünke|