Fleurimont (the Meeting)
Fleurimont is a Lieu-dit west of the island of the Réunion constituting today a district with whole share of the common of Saint-Paul, of which it occupies the heights in Aval of the Bernica but in Amont of Plateau Stone.
SituationInstalled on left bank of the Gully Bernica, Fleurimont is located between 200 and 400 meters of altitude at the crossing of two secondary roads: D6 and D8, the latter beginning in the middle it borough to climb then until the Bernica. The other connects it to the Center-ville Saint-Paul, more in north, Saint-Gilles-the-Tops, more in the south.
ToponymyFleurimont owes its name with Germain of Fleurimont Moulinier, which was governor of the island as from June 1678 and which one found Mort in January 1680 some share in the close Ravine, which was baptized Ravine Fleurimont consequently.
EquipmentOne finds in Fleurimont a Mairie appendix, two school S, a balances to weigh the deliveries of sugar canes as well as a Hélistation.
|Random links:||Canton of Virieu | Andrew Elect | The Great sporting Festival of Konoha | Frohen-on-Authie | Darius Kampa | Michael_Sweetney|