Fishing port of Chief of Bay
Located at the West of the city
- Created in 1994 to replace the basin of " Encan" (or of the trawlers, Old port) become too near to the city.
- Joint of the Port of Pallice, in the South of the zone storage of the barks of Chief of Bay.
- Basin of 10 ha out of deep water (access 24:00 /24) .
- 22.000 M ² of cooled buildings (shouted, storage, wholesale fish merchant) .
- Coach station.
Distribution of tonnage:
- Trawlers of the La Rochelle: 23 %
- Coastal: 29 %
- Franco-Spanish: 22 %
- Trawlers not Rochelais: 26 %
|Random links:||Sponville | Simocyon batalleri | Fonovisa Records | Charles Reuge | Kreileroord | Crique_de_tonnelier|