Feria of Nimes
PresentationCreated in 1952, it attracts until Monday of the Pentecost more than one million visitors during five or six days. The town suit is concerned with this great popular holiday whose Corrida S are held in the arenas and constitute the point of organ of it.
The féria is composed:
- of the Pégoulade , Ravelled of opening of Feria with tanks , Bandaged and a pyrotechnical spectacle . It takes place Wednesday preceding the Whit Monday;
- of Bullfight S or of Novillada S , twice a day at 11 a.m. and 17 or 18 hours;
- of Ball S popular in the bodegas up to 4 hours of the morning;
- of effervescence in all the city, mainly per hour of the Aperitif ;
- of Concert S places Maison Carrée and at the Jardins of the Fountain ;
- of Encierro S and of Abrivado S in the streets of the city.
|Random links:||War of the Mercenaries | Bazac | Saint-Andre-of-Sangonis | Franz Vranitzky | Cepaea vindobonensis | Anita_Bitri|