Federal Districts of Russia
All the federal prone of Russia are gathered in seven federal districts (in, sing. Ru федера́льныйо́круг; French transcription: federalnyie okrouga , sing. federalny okroug ), managed each one by a governor named by the president of the federation.
AdministrationThe federal districts were created on May 13rd, 2000. They are managed by representatives of the federal capacity named by the president of the federation of Russia, whose role is to take care of the respect of the federal right inside the districts that they control. They also have of capacities soldier and police force.
ListThe seven federal districts are the following (the cities between brackets correspond to the administrative centers):
- federal District of the South (Rostov-sur-le-Don)
- federal District of the North-West (Saint-Pétersbourg)
- federal District native of the Far East (Khabarovsk)
- Siberian federal District (Novossibirsk)
- federal District of the Ural (Iekaterinbourg)
- federal District of Privoljsk (or of the Volga; Nijni-Novgorod)
|Random links:||Rene Lesson Primula | Lovers Live | Ambresin | Barbara Nedeljakova | Jacques-Antoine Gau | Port_du_nord,_la_Floride|