first century BC
1180 : Arrest of the leaders of the Jewish community of Paris. Philippe-Auguste requires and obtains 15 000 money marcs for their release.
1517 : François Ier goes to the Parliament to make there approve the legal settlement; this body, of the opinion of the prelates and the university, eludes the recording.
1589 : The Parliament of Toulouse recognizes for king the cardinal of Bourbon, and orders to beat currency with its corner. The league made be used as phantom of king with the implementation of his projects against Henri IV.
1626 : Peace of La Rochelle, which guarantees that of Montpellier. La Rochelle belongs to the fortified towns that Henri IV conceded with the Protestants for their safety. If Richelieu can tolerate that the Protestants hold head with his capacity, it will not be able any more, one year later, to admit the pact which binds La Rochelle to England. The latter declares the war in France.
1692 : With the Brazil, former runaway slaves had created the republic of Prize list, with a strengthened capital. Mercenaries crush Palmares and in the night of the 5 with the February 6th, people throw top of cliffs to escape the killers.
1798 : Rome: Following the assassination of the General Duphot the December 27th 1796 by Roman crowd, the French troops enter the city and proclaim the Roman Republic. The pope, who had decided in December 1796 to take again the weapons against the France, is exiled in Toscane, then in France.
1810 : Napoleon restores the censure and declares: “The right to print is not number of the natural rights. ” It creates the prisons of State for, according to its own words, “the held people without it being suitable neither to translate them in front of the courts nor to free them”.
1813 : Königsberg: The landtaag of Prussia-Eastern, under the impulse of Oberpräsident of Lithuania and Prussia, Hans von Auersbach, advised by the minister Stein, calls with rising against Napoleon. It is a question for Stein of convincing the king Frederic-Guillaume III to launch out in the combat and to give up its wavering attitude which, the January 19th, made him push back the terms of the convention of Tauroggen with the Russia.
1817 : Vote Loi Woolly, reforming the electoral provisions: to claim with the statute of voter, it will be necessary from now on to be an old man of at least thirty years, and to pay 300 francs of taxes. The men of more than forty years will have as for them to pay 1.000 francs of taxes.
1859 : Romania: The Convention (August 1858) which came in complement from the treaty from Paris (March 30th 1858) stipulated that the two provinces of Moldavie and Valachie, attached to the Russian supervision, were to remain separate. In order to circumvent the opposition of Austria to the outline of “Large Romania”, Napoleon III suggests with the two provinces voting for the same governor: by the election of Alexandre Jean Cuza like Hospodar of Moldavie and Valachie, the unit of the Romania is carried out, if not in right, at least in fact: Cuza undertakes the unification of the two parts of the territory.
1875 : Rome: The pope Pie IX condemns in his Encyclique Quod numquam the laws and the Kulturkampf of the chancellor Otto von Bismarck, whom he regards as null. Bismarck makes vote, in reaction, the abolition of all the congregations the May 31st.
1879 : In France, the postal service and Telegraphs, subordinated up to now to the under-secretary's department of State to Finances, is set up in ministry for the Stations and Télégraphes, whose first holder will be, during six years and in eight successive governments, Adolphe Cochery.
1880 : Saint-Petersbourg: failure of the attack of populist the Khaltourine against the tsar with the palate of Winter.
1887 : The opera Otello of Verdi is created with the Scala of Milan.
1902 : Reduction at 9 o'clock in day's work for the minors!
1955 : Fall of the government Mendès-France.
1965 : Beginning of the final stage of the premère Cut of the clubs champions being held in Africa, with the Ghana. The Réal Républican of Accra , the Knitting machine Club Of Addis Ababa , the Orix Club of Douala and the Stade Malian of Bamako are affontent until the victory of the Orix Club vis-a-vis the Malians.
1971 : After the failure of Apollo 13, the Americans have more chance with the mission Apollo 14; Alan Shepard and Edgar Mitchell is posed carefully on the the Moon. The two astronauts will go for two lunar walks of more than 4 hours. For the first time, they have a small vehicle on board of which they can transport samples of lunar ground and the instruments which are necessary for them.
1974 : After a voyage 3 months, the space ship Mariner 10 approaches with less than 5800 kilometers Venus and starts approximately to relay towards the Ground the first photographs plane of the Planet.
1989 : Rodion Gatauline beats the world records in room of jump to the pole with a jump of 6,02m.
1991 : The Association of the Cake club of the Parisian West presents crescent a 8,70 m length and 78,5 kg, world records.
- Jacques Floch, deputy and mayor socialist is accused of complicity of breach of trust to have " perdu" 2,1 Franc million!
- According to a survey carried out for the account of a manufacturer of lipstick, the kiss of Rhett Butler and Scarlett O' Hara in Gone With The Wind ( Gone With The Wind ) еst more mémorablе dе history of the cinema. Dеrrière Clark Gable and Vivien Leigh come Deborah Kerr and Burt Lancaster in As long as there will be men (From young stag to eternity) , then Ingrid Bergman and Humphrey Bogart in Casablanca .
- the commission of instruction of the High French court of justice judges that the facts complained of to the three former ministers Laurent Fabius, Edmond Herve and Georgina Dufoix in the Affaire of blood contaminated are prescribed.
- François Léotard is recognized guilty of interference and corruption during the acquisition of its residence. It is pardoned by the regulation.
- Patrick Poivre d' Arvor journalist high-speed motorboat of TF1 is accused of " concealment of abuse goods sociaux" in the business Pierre Botton (the beautifulone of Michel Noir, mayor of Lyon).
- Explosion of a mortar shell drawn since the positions bosno - Serb on the market Markale from Sarajevo: 68 died, 140 wounded. This massacre of civilians is allotted to the general Stanislav Galic.
- Cyprien Ntaryamira becomes President of the Republic of the Burundi.
- Fire of the Parliament of Brittany to Rennes.
- a shooting of shell of 120 mm on a market of Sarajevo makes 68 dead.
1995 : Gerard Rousselet presents a 392 m length andouillette, weighing 540 kg, world records.
1997 : Three Swiss large banks decide to resolve a sum of 100 million Swiss francs in favor of the victims of the Holocauste, which will constitute the “first stone” of this “funds humanitarian” intended for the survivors and families of the victims of the Nazisme.
- Chinese New year.
- Towards 4:00 of the morning, from the criminals tears off using a truck a vending machine of the Crédit Mutuel of Bully-the-Mines (Pas-de-Calais) and leaves with. However this last posted by a luminous panel to deliver only tickets, that delivering the money not being even scratched by the robbers who leave it in place!
- Lenny Krayzelburg carries the world records of the 100 m backstroke to 51 S 28.
- Ian Thorpe carries the world records of the 200 m freestyle to 1 mn 41 S 10.
- the Italy enters with the honors the tournament of the 5 nations which become 6 nations today. The Scotland, holding of the title is beaten 34 to 20.
- the lawsuit of four trustworthy of Usama Bin Laden begins with New York, for the attacks of August 1998 against the embassies with Nairobi and Dar Es Salaam; they will be condemned to the life imprisonment.
- Didier Morville, alias Joey Starr, is condemned to one month from imprisonment and 100.000 F of fine by the magistrates' court of Bobigny, France, for infringement with the legislation on the weapons.
- Of return of Dominican Republic where it had found refuge, the former general adviser RPR of the Hauts-de-Seine Didier Schuller, central figure of the investigation into the office HLM of this department, is put in examination and écroué for " trading of favors and abuse goods sociaux". It will be given in freedom on March 1st.
- Palestinian, Salma Mohammad Al-Daï , living Khan Younis, Gaza Strip, obliged to be confined with an Israeli military roadblock, decides to name its newborn " Hajez " (Arab Stopping in ).
2003 : Intervening in front of the Safety advice of the United Nations, the American Secretary of State Colin Powell tries to convince the international community that the Iraq always has weapons of massive destruction, in violation of his obligations.
- German is condemned to thirteen months of suspended sentence to have drawn up its dog ( Adolf ) to make safety Nazi, to have carried a T-Shirt with the effigy of the former leader Nazi, for ostentatious port of symbols Nazi S and insults with policeman.
- a Spanish motorist is flashé to 206 km/h in the Tunnel of Somport (between the France and the Spain) then to 156 km/h in the other direction. Speed is limited there to 80 km/h in the two directions. All that “to impress his/her friend”.
2007 : A private plane is crushed close to a runway of Val Thorens a few minutes after its takeoff, killing the 2 occupants.
- 976: Sanjo, Emperor of the Japan († 1017)
- 1505: Aegidius Tschudi, Swiss historian († 1572)
- 1519: Rene off Châlon, Prince the Orange house († 1544)
- 1534: Giovanni de' Bardi, writer, type-setter, and Italian soldier († 1612)
- 1589: Manual Esteban of Villegas, Spanish poet († 1669)
- 1626: Marie of Rabutin-Chantal, Marchioness of Sévigné, French woman of letters, . († April 17th 1696).
- 1788 : to sir Robert Peel, British politician .
- 1797 : Jean-Marie Duhamel, professor and physicist French.
- 1804 : Johan Ludvig Runeberg, popular writer Finnish
- 1835: Demetrius Vikelas, first president of the International Olympic committee (CIO).
- 1840 : John Boyd Dunlop, inventor of the tire tube of tire. († October 23rd 1921)
- 1846: Johann Most, anarchistic propagandist German.
- 1848 : Joris-Karl Huysmans, writer French. († May 12th 1907).
- 1859 : Louis-Joseph Maurin, French prelate († November 16th 1936), cardinal, archbishop of Lyon.
- 1862 : Felipe de Jesús Villanueva Gutiérrez, Mexican type-setter. († May 28th 1893).
- 1869 : Marie-Louise Manac' H (Mond Lady), patron.
- 1875 : Ernest-Edmond Lohy says Manuel Devaldes, libertarian, pacifist individualist and néo- Malthusian French.
- 1878 : Andre Citroen, French contractor. († July 3rd 1935).
- 1880 : Close Gabriel, French pioneer of aeronautics († 1973).
- 1883 : Sax Rohmer, British novelist († June 1st 1959)
- 1893: Romance Ingarden, philosopher Polish († June 14th 1970)
- 1906: John Carradine, American actor .
- 1907 :
- Wilhelm Magnus, German mathematician.
- Pierre Pflimlin, French politician, president of the council.
- 1908 : Eugen Weidmann, criminal German († 1939), the last condemned to dead guillotine as a public in France.
- 1910 : Francisco Varallo, Argentinian football player.
- 1914 : William Seward Burroughs, novelist and poet states-unien. († August 2nd 1997)
- 1917: Mostefa Ben Boulaïd, one of the historical leaders of the War of Algeria († March 27th 1956).
- 1919 :
- Andréas Papandréou, internationally recognized economist and Greek politician. († June 23rd 1996)
- Tim Holt, American actor († 1973).
- 1934 : Hank Aaron, recordman of the blows of circuit to the Baseball.
- 1940 : HR Giger, painter and Swiss sculptor .
- 1941 : Kaspar Villiger, politician and a Swiss industrialist, federal adviser of 1989 to 2003.
- 1943: Georgina Dufoix, French political woman.
- 1945 : Charlotte Rampling, British actress .
- 1947 : Mary L. Cleave, American astronaut
- 1949: Kurt Beck, German political personality
- 1952: Daniel Balavoine, French singer. († 1986)
- 1957: Azouz Begag, writer, researcher and politician French
- 1962: Jennifer Jason Leigh, American actress
- 1964 :
- 1968 : Marcus Grönholm, pilot of rally Finnish.
- 1969: Bobby Brown, American singer
- 1972: Mary Donaldson wife of Frederic of Denmark, crown prince.
- 1977 : Simone Cristicchi, singer Italy N, Song writer and performer.
- 1979 : Blacko Also called Black Renega or Tikaf Kour, rappeur-reggae man French
- 1981: Julie Zenatti, French singer.
- 1985 :
- Carlos Tevez, football player, international Argentinian.
- Cristiano Ronaldo, football player, international Portuguese.
- 1404: Gilles of Montmorency-Laval, known as '' Gilles de Rais '' (or Gilles de Retz ), called Bore-Blue , Marshal of France, companion of Jeanne d' Arc, assassin of a great number of children. († October 26th 1440).
- 1520 : Sten Sture the Young person, regent of Sweden (° 1493)
- Philipp Jacob Spener, German theologist (° January 13rd 1635)
- Jean Gilles, French type-setter (° January 8th 1668)
- 1790: William Cullen, physicist and British chemist (° April 15th 1710)
- 1807: Pascal Paoli, patriot and Corsica Head of State (° April 6th 1725)
- 1818: Charles XIII of Sweden, king de Suède and of Norway (° October 7th 1748)
- 1845: Robert-Aglaé Cauchoix, French optician (° April 24th 1776)
- 1881: Thomas Carlyle, British writer (° December 4th 1795)
- 1894: anarchistic Auguste Vaillant carried out after having thrown a bomb which did not make a victim the December 9th 1893 with the House of Commons.
- 1899 : El Ecijano (Juan Jiménez Ripoll), Spanish Matador (° June 24th 1858).
- 1909 : Grazyna Bacewicz, Polish type-setter. († January 17th 1969)
- Edouard Drumont, writer and polemist French (° May 3rd 1844)
- Jaber II Al-Sabah, emir of the Kuwait (° 1860)
- 1922: Christiaan De Wet, political personality and South-African soldier (° October 7th 1854)
- 1937: Lou Andreas-Salome, German woman of letters of Russian, friendly origin of Friedrich Nietzsche and To groove Maria Rilke (° February 12th 1861)
- 1956: Mistinguett, born Jeanne Middle-class man, French singer. (° April 5th 1875)
- 1962: Jacques Ibert, French type-setter (° August 15th 1890).
- 1977 : Oskar Klein, physicist Swedish (° September 15th 1894).
- 1987 : Michel Baroin, politician and French businessman (° November 29th 1930)
- 1992: Miguel Rolando Covian, agentino-Brazilian physiologist (° 1913).
- 1993 :
- Joseph L. Mankiewicz, scenario writer and American realizer (° February 11th 1909).
- Marcel Leger, teacher, minister and sounder. (° 1930)
- 1995: Doug McClure, American actor. (° May 11th 1935)
- 1996: Magnus, Italian draftsman of Cartoon (° May 31st 1939)
- 1999: Wassily Leontief, economist states-unien of Russian origin, prize winner of the " Nobel Prize of économie" 1973 (° August 5th 1906)
- Claude Autant-Lara, French realizer (° August 5th 1901)
- George Koltanowski, player of failures and Belgian journalist échiquéen (° September 17th 1903).
- 2004 :
- John Hench, official painter of Mickey Mouse (° June 29th 1908).
- Zang Kejia, Chinese poet (° October 8th 1905)
- 2005: Gnassingbé Eyadéma, Togolese president (° December 26th 1935)
- Mexico: Proclamation of the Constitution
Catholic and orthodoxe saints of the day
- Adelaide de Villich († about 1015), Abbess of Villich († v. 1015)
- Agathe de Catane († 251?), Italian, virgin, Agricultural martyrdom
- († 420)
- Albuinde Sabiona-Bressanone, bishop († 1005)
- Avit of Vienna, archbishop of Vienna
- Bertulphe de Renty or Bertoul (+ 705), Abbot of Renty
- Indract († towards 710)
- Ingénuinus de Sabiona-Bressanone (+ 619) bishop
- Happy Jean Morosini († 1012)
- the patriarch Jacob or Israel
- Modeste († 722)
- Polyeucte from Constantinople († 970).
- Dedicated, Voël or Vodoal de Soissons († 700), recluse.
Catholic saints of the day
Orthodoxe saints of the day
- February 5th in sport
- February 5th in the railroads
Beats-smg: Vasarė 5 Be-X-old: 5 лютага Fiu-vro: 5. radokuu päiv Nds-nl: 5 febrewaori Simple: February 5 Zh-yue: 2 月 5 號
|Random links:||290 | Papa Anastasius I | Carlinville | 348e regiment of infantry | Rochester Red Wings | Publish gold Perish|