Famitsu (Fami abbreviation, ファミ通) is famous a Magazine of Video games Japan board, available in four versions: Weekly, PS2, Xbox, Cube and Advance . The magazine treats topicality of the plays, and publishes previews and tests whose notes are apprehended by the players of the whole world.
Appeared for the first time in 1986 under the name of Family Computer Tsushin (ファミリーコンピュータ通信), which means information on the Family Computer, the magazine is sold today with approximately 800.000 specimens for the version Weekly . The other versions are monthly and are sold between 150.000 and 300.000 specimens each one.
Only six plays received the maximum note (40/40) in the magazine:
- The Legend off Zelda: Ocarina off Time (Nintendo, Nintendo 64)
- Drunk Calibur (Namco, Dreamcast)
- Vagrant Story (Public garden, PlayStation)
- The Legend off Zelda: The Wind Waker (Nintendo, GameCube)
- Nintendogs (Nintendo, Nintendo DS)
- Final Fantasy XII (Public garden Enix, Playstation 2)
- List of magazine of video game
- Official site
|Random links:||Hannover | Jean Cayrol | John Walsh (1725-1795) | Kaarlo Juho Ståhlberg | Sophrone of Jerusalem | Electric sheep | Theodor_Benfey|